Give everyone 3 Stands FC V Livingston

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Robert Thomson will need to start beef with @RandomGuy.again to deflect from actually criticising Davidson.

I meant to link him instead of Nicolson tbh, Thomson is the biggest tosspot going.

On the game itself, I wanted to comment on Morgan Boyes' Seaman-esque inability to just jump a bit to stop the cross for the first goal, but by then St Johnstone had already scored their second.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I meant to link him instead of Nicolson tbh, Thomson is the biggest tosspot going.

On the game itself, I wanted to comment on Morgan Boyes' Seaman-esque inability to just jump a bit to stop the cross for the first goal, but by then St Johnstone had already scored their second.

Yeah, Thomson is a bit of a petty and vindictive arsehole. His vandetta against Random to cover for his boy Davidson verged on bullying IMO.

Shame, as he used to come across as a decent journo despite working for The Sun.

Must admit my arse was cringing till Penrice elevated that.Making it hard for ourselves seems to be the norm for Livi.Game of two halves seems prevalent here.Couldnt see Saints getting back into this,but they did.Fair play though Shamal got rescued there from his teammates.Big 3 points and up to 4th.🦁👏.