Hamilton Academical v Greenock Morton 14-1-23

Accies looked a wee bit more solid at the back on Saturday but still toothless up front. Without a new striker I will go for Accies 0 Morton 1.

If Gerry Strain does not reverse his bans on fans would be surprised if there more than 300 home fans.

We’ve been pretty good at responding to poor results under Imrie, another needed here. Could really do with a win and I’ll be pretty dissapointed if we’re unable to manage it against a doomed looking Accies.

18 minutes ago, Molotov said:

A repeat of this would be superb!

CB2729A7-7659-42A9-B846-4720474264D2.thumb.jpeg.a472b78eda605bd2507fdefadd1346f9.jpeg

305B7123-3210-4705-A81A-C15B3178E414.jpeg.66d282d7f76ed56f1c72ffb0c8dff980.jpeg

You’ve got to hand it to Molotov, he’s done a really good job of proving to us all how little he cares about Morton over the last few days by posting how little he cares about Morton and trying to get a bite from the Morton fans.

I really hope nobody mistakes him for an attention-seeking oddball.

1 hour ago, Toby said:

You’ve got to hand it to Molotov, he’s done a really good job of proving to us all how little he cares about Morton over the last few days by posting how little he cares about Morton and trying to get a bite from the Morton fans.

I really hope nobody mistakes him for an attention-seeking oddball.

^^^  sums up in two paragraphs the Molotov cock tale....... 

Every team in the division will look at Hamilton games as must win, but it's especially the case here with how our momentum has been knocked through not having a home game for so long. We don't want to be finding ourselves suddenly on a run of four without a win.

11 hours ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Morton available at best price 29/20 then a general 7/5 or just below.

Seems quite generous price against us who can't buy a win or indeed a goal in the league for months now.

They know Dougie is going to do us a favour although not a big one - 0-0.

On 11/01/2023 at 13:08, Scotty Tunbridge said:

They know Dougie is going to do us a favour although not a big one - 0-0.

Would agree with this. Hamilton have long been an utterly abysmal opponent for us, so I'd be delighted to see a 0-1 away win slither along the videprinter this afternoon.