🔵 🔴 Inverness CT v Queen's Park 🕷🕷

12 minutes ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

Yes  --- Bitter.

Homer simpson beer Memes

Speaking of bitter, are the big teams only loyal starting to squirm yet at the idea/possibility of Queen's Park being in the top flight with such a small fanbase, same happened to both ourselves and Hamilton? The quality of Scottish football blah blah blah!

YARN | Can you hear me? | Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998) | Video  gifs by quotes | 43bd6fc1 | ç´—

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I DID THIS AND I DO NOT HAVE A RARE EYE CONDITION.

1 hour ago, approximately dave said:

Homer simpson beer Memes

Speaking of bitter, are the big teams only loyal starting to squirm yet at the idea/possibility of Queen's Park being in the top flight with such a small fanbase, same happened to both ourselves and Hamilton? The quality of Scottish football blah blah blah!

absolutely

image.png.3e4b7807d38ab31ea05fab8f9fe77aa8.png

5 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Inventors of the beautiful game. We just felt it was time to get the band back together. Enjoy the experience!

Fronted by Dempster & Coyle........Its like a Poundland version of Sonny & Cher

5 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Spent hundreds of year in obscurity in the lower reaches of Scottish Football and now they think they are the dogs bollocks.

Pride before the fall.

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Given we've had about 1,000 injuries so far this season I am not sure we are particularly well suited to handling the rigours of the campaign. 

Did Rishi Sunak visit Inverness recently? I think grammar should also be on the correction list. Especially for Sandy.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

26 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Did Rishi Sunak visit Inverness recently? I think grammar should also be on the correction list. Especially for Sandy.

Fucking what?

I never noticed.

Sunak as welcome as a large dose of the clap.

When you put it in perspective in terms of which is worse, poor grammar from an Inverness fan who is well known for wearing his heart on his sleeve or a disconnected murdering Tory p***k who........

27 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

Fucking what?

I never noticed.

Sunak as welcome as a large dose of the clap.

When you put it in perspective in terms of which is worse, poor grammar from an Inverness fan who is well known for wearing his heart on his sleeve or a disconnected murdering Tory p***k who........

Apparently he arrives tonight for a working dinner with Nicola Sturgeon before announcing all the good things being British brings.  Green Freeport’s on the menu.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Consider it a dent in their confidence.

Plus less than 3 days later they have to make the long journey up to play us.

My dear friend Sandy, will you be at the stadium to greet them and support your local team in this top of the table clash?

I do hope that you haven't been press ganged into another 'family lunch'.

13 hours ago, sophia said:

My dear friend Sandy, will you be at the stadium to greet them and support your local team in this top of the table clash?

I do hope that you haven't been press ganged into another 'family lunch'.

You wouldn't know how family lunch gatherings are important to family life as they obviously didn't have them in your orphanage.

14 hours ago, sophia said:

support your local team in this top of the table clash?

While I admire your enthusiasm, can this really be defined as top of the table - while one team is, we are currently mid-table obscurity? Although given our significantly strong form (which I am constantly reminded) and how we are going to an unstoppable behemoth perhaps claim like this are premature and should be postponed until the next meeting where perhaps that will be a correct statement?

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

You wouldn't know how family lunch gatherings are important to family life as they obviously didn't have them in your orphanage.

So you're not going to the game then?

2 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

While I admire your enthusiasm, can this really be defined as top of the table - while one team is, we are currently mid-table obscurity? Although given our significantly strong form (which I am constantly reminded) and how we are going to an unstoppable behemoth perhaps claim like this are premature and should be postponed until the next meeting where perhaps that will be a correct statement?

I took the opportunity to restrict my table to include only the last two games so it was in that context I felt rather obliged to describe the fixture as I did.

I cannot remember quite who it was but did somebody recently choose to omit these two fixtures to suit a particular narrative?

1 hour ago, sophia said:

I took the opportunity to restrict my table to include only the last two games so it was in that context I felt rather obliged to describe the fixture as I did.

I cannot remember quite who it was but did somebody recently choose to omit these two fixtures to suit a particular narrative?

Understood. Therefore to clarify, if we consider duration's such as presented below including the last 2 results;

6 months - we are mid table nobodies - 29pts from 20 games, sitting 6th

Since our previous league win in mid-Oct until today (including the 2 recent wins) - we are relegation fodder and in a slump worth of concern (2 wins in 9 games, & 9 points from 27 available)

Previous 5 games (as usually presented by BBC/Sky Sports etc) - 6 out of 15 points - back to mid-table form

Recent 2 games only - 6 points from 6, 100% record and heading for title challenge with ease if this is maintained and collecting enough points to probably win the league

Therefore, if you are an extremely 'glass full' person then perhaps the last narrative suits, however for most I think it would be somewhere around the other options - all of which I think even you will agree is not acceptable for a club such as ours who really need to get out of this division before its too late and we become a Raith/Morton or god forbid Falkirk!!!

Funnily enough I have yet to meet a glass full happy clapper Inverness Caley Thistle poster on here, I narrowly missed CaleyD's contributions to the forum so never experienced that hilarity. From what I've read over the last few months everyone is fed up, pissed off, angry, some just show it more than others.

My idea of a classic happy clapper is 'Candide' from Voltaires satirical novel of the same name. "all is for the best in the best of all possible worlds" A good read, I recommend it.

9 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I hesitated to make mention of it Sandy as you weren't to know but I lost both my mother and father at an early age so perhaps be a bit more temperate?