🌤 Dundee v Dunfermline (take 3)🌤

The Master

Wetter than I would've liked today, but at least it won't be frozen tomorrow.

As for our squad for tomorrow, Bowyer said we'll be taking 'no risks' with players struggling, so god knows what this team would look like. In terms of injuries, we're without French (duh), McGowan (I assume, get back soon Gowser), Kerr (back's still sore, wait and see), and possibly Byrne (back spasm, returned to training Monday) and Williamson (ankle knock). Ian Lawlor will also be unavailable as his wife is heavily pregnant. I reckon any squad we throw out for this will be totally patchworked, with Fisher too unable to play.

Maybe drag some of the U18's/loaned out players who'd be playing in the (likely cancelled) Reserve Cup game against United on the same day into the squad, honestly don't care.

• The Master changed the title to 🌤 Dundee v Dunfermline (take 3)🌤
14 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I worry that McPake in his desire to beat Dundee is going to put out far too strong a squad tbh. 

I don't think he's much choice other than play a team full of youths that might not be ready for a test like this, whatever team Dundee play?

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I don't think he's much choice other than play a team full of youths that might not be ready for a test like this, whatever team Dundee play?

In theory, this should be a reserve/u18 fixture. Madness if either manager risks players.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering our reserve/u18 players are currently playing United reserves right now, I doubt it will be.

Lynch, Cabrelli, Martin & Craik are on the bench. Start them tonight.