Gable Endies vs Doonhamers

3 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

Paton's basically been deployed as a fifth midfielder.  We desperately need him up alongside Reilly because the Mo defenders have the cigars out.

Maybe put big East on for Reilly to give the Mo defence something different to deal with?

1 minute ago, QOSfan019 said:

Theres the positively away…

but how did we play atleast if we played well there will be something to build on 

Not for me. I don't expect to see much improvement until Bartley can clear out WGs duds. If we achieve 7th this season then he's done better than I expected us to finish. 

You can't polish a turd and all that. 

We got exactly what we deserved from that.  For an hour our sole intention seemed to be to shitfest a 0-0 which clearly isn't going to happen with that defence.

For the goal McKenna was fast asleep (again) when Lyons got the ball then panicked and ran back towards goal with his back to Lyons who turned him inside out with ease.

Priority for Marv must be getting shot of Hendrie and McKenna.  Dalbeattie look like they could do with some defenders, but I'm not sure if either of those two are even up to Lowland League football.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not for me. I don't expect to see much improvement until Bartley can clear out WGs duds. If we achieve 7th this season then he's done better than I expected us to finish. 

You can't polish a turd and all that. 

Yeah I agree that this season is an write off and that Bartley should only start to be judged next season when his has his own team 

33 minutes ago, QOSfan019 said:

Yeah I agree that this season is an write off and that Bartley should only start to be judged next season when his has his own team 

Bartley has 2 weeks to get some quality loan signing in there has to be a improvement or what is the point of sacking WG.

1 minute ago, Greenacres said:

Bartley has 2 weeks to get some quality loan signing in there has to be an improvement or what is the point of sacking WG.

He is only in the door man ffs.

We know what the point of sacking WG was, and it had little to do with performances on the pitch.