Gable Endies vs Doonhamers

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'll take a draw of course but the stats suggest a boring game with us offering nothing going forward so far? 

Pretty scrappy stuff.  Montrose seem to have more attacking intent and we are only threatening on the break tbh.

Our only serious effort was a McKenna header off a corner from which the Montrose keeper pulled off a good save from point blank range.

Todd has probably been our best player with some good runs but for me our main problem has been that we are sitting too far back with more often than not only Reilly in the Montrosre half when they are in possession.

Brydon has been unremarkable and seems to want a lot of time on the ball, but Dabrowski has provided the highlight of the half for me with a commanding take of a Webster cross.  Straight off his line, leapt through around five players and a safe pair of hands on the ball... the sort of thing Currie would never have done in a million years.  Early days but it looks like we have a good keeper on our hands here.

Edited by Slipmat