Elgin City v East Fife

After beating Forfar last week for the first time this season, hopefully we'll get rid of our other bogey team, East Fife, with a win. Not sure if Draper is available, but a clean sheet last week hopefully will keep spirits high. Three home games in a row, Mon the City!

The score line deceives. EF should have out of sight before Hester scored with Steven hitting the post twice and also missing 2 good chances along with a few good saves from McHale. All in all, probably the correct result. Special mention must go to Aidan Quinn who had an excellent debut, winning every aerial duel while in the midfield both Trouten ( his best game in an EF jersey) and Millar played really well. Murdoch scored a screamer, till now, the leading contender for goal of the season. There seemed to be more self belief on the field today, until one moment of lost concentration allowed Hester to score, then it was squeaky bum time for last 10 minutes.

A good 3 points in the end.

East Fife were deserved winners and should have won by a bigger margin. Elgin for the umpteenth time at home were really poor. Slow ponderous passing along the back four yet again followed by a hopeless punt upfield. Elgin badly lack creative midfielders. This is the most boring Elgin side I have seen for a few years. We are still 3rd but only 8 points off the bottom! Anyone this year can go down and Elgin need to improve rapidly at home

As already stated by others, should have built up a much more comfortable win as Elgin struggled to cope with our attacks. Ended up clinging on for the points as we sat further back as 2nd half wore on. Subs should possibly have been made earlier. Quinn looked a solid unit, Murdo and Trouten had good games and we always looked dangerous going forward. Need to be more clinical in front of goal. Hoping we can kick on from here and get some wins.

Re highlights. Does anyone else have the same problem as I do which is the screen continually going blank, then a message saying problem with web page, the iPad rebooting itself back to the start of the highlights. Eventually got through the highlights but is it a problem with my iPad or with EFTV. I am not very technically minded!!!!