Clyde v Kelty

I don’t think we will anyway, but tomorrow really is the last chance to have any hope of pulling Kelty back in. 

Peterhead are also starting to make moves to bring players in, we have to as well. 

Kelty looked good going forward the last time at NDP but a bit shaky at the back, Austin being back means he’s a certainty to score as he always does against us. 

50 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

No match preview today. I guess there are only so many times you can say we’ll be without Duthie, Mullen and Cunningham.

Cunningham back on the bench is a welcome surprise. Expected him to be out longer. No McLean or Ray Grant today. Thicot and Kennedy in.

I also thought Jon Craigs loan was only till the start of Jan

Edited by CM.

3 minutes ago, CM. said:

Cunningham back on the bench is a welcome surprise. Expected him to be out longer. No McLean or Ray Grant today. Thicot and Kennedy in.

I also thought Jon Craigs loan was only till the start of Jan

Aidan Cassidy has also returned from his loan on the bench too

Awful first goal with Craig and Thicot both failing to clear, leading to a corner that was taken short and floated in, maybe via a touch.

A couple of decent chances to level with Allan failing to set up the better placed Roberts with the best one.

Red card is a good spin by Allan but not sure it's a clear goalscoring chance. That said, I'm not sure at this level the referee has much choice. One where the Kelty fans are entitled to be angry, and one where Clyde fans would have been similarly entitled if it was a yellow.

The rest of the half went exactly as everyone would have expected. Every single attack ruined by Ross Lyon and a succession of aimless punts.

8 minutes ago, David W said:

Awful first goal with Craig and Thicot both failing to clear, leading to a corner that was taken short and floated in, maybe via a touch.

A couple of decent chances to level with Allan failing to set up the better placed Roberts with the best one.

Red card is a good spin by Allan but not sure it's a clear goalscoring chance. That said, I'm not sure at this level the referee has much choice. One where the Kelty fans are entitled to be angry, and one where Clyde fans would have been similarly entitled if it was a yellow.

The rest of the half went exactly as everyone would have expected. Every single attack ruined by Ross Lyon and a succession of aimless punts.