Angus Gunn to declare for Scotland?

On 07/01/2023 at 11:26, General dissaray said:

I have my Grand Father fought alongside the brave men off Lancashire in the first world war on his left and Canadians on his right

Why is it always about the bloody war with these weirdos? :lol: 

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

For Scottish Independence 

"I voted WW1 for Scottish Independence" is worse than Granny Danger voting Brexit for the same reason!

30 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Stop disrespecting WW1 and some absolute weapon that took a quote totally oout off perception from a longer paragraph 

I've no respect for WWI whatsoever - it killed millions and sounds like it was bloody awful.

I understand Bryan Gunn wanted his son to play for Scotland, but such matters as the lad being born and raised in England with an English mother took it out of the old man's hands. There's nothing wrong with any of that.

Gunn Jr deciding reluctantly that, because he isnae good enough for England, he'll settle for that joke Jock 'national' team - that's rather different.

Just now, KirkieRR said:

I understand Bryan Gunn wanted his son to play for Scotland, but such matters as the lad being born and raised in England with an English mother took it out of the old man's hands. There's nothing wrong with any of that.

Gunn Jr deciding reluctantly that, because he isnae good enough for England, he'll settle for that joke Jock 'national' team - that's rather different.

Are you up for dropping che Adams for the same reason?

13 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Was Zander Clark not also on a free for months in the summer as well? 

Rumour was United were interested but his wages demands were ridiculous apparently. 

He turned down United and Aberdeen early on in the summer in the hope of a move down south as Stoke were meant to be interested

Just now, KirkieRR said:

I know nothing of Adams' upbringing. But, yes, I'll be off to Netflix with a programme idea for a bounty-huntin' pistol-packer called Che Gunn who wants out of the gunslinging business but decides to take on One Last Job.

He waited for England, realised it wasn't happening and came over to us. Whats the difference?

You said the family bit made no difference? So ditch Che as well yeah

Edited by BingMcCrosby