Angus Gunn to declare for Scotland?

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Assume you have some weird form of grudge against him/Saints?

Theres not much between him and Kelly quality wise IMO so you go off form, and Clarks is better just now. Neither are good enough though.

McLaughlin was a better keeper than either, but hes 35 and hasnt played regularly for about 4 seasons now. Moving to Rangers to sit on the bench ended his chances of replacing Gordon.

McCrorie needs to actually play games at some point to show either way. He was rotten for Livi and, from memory, had major problems with crosses, so it hardly bodes well considering hes gained zero senior experience since then.

Gunn is closer to Kelly/Clark than people will like to think, but hes seen less often and is a new name so people will automatically decide hes the best option. I remain unconvinced. 

Id like to see Marshall hit 50 caps tbh, but i dont think hes any better than other mentioned now either.

Seen him play number of times 

Thought he let plenty past him should have saved

Not off line quick enough 

Just wasn't that impressed 

Similar to Scotland manager would seem 

2 minutes ago, Binos said:

Seen him play number of times 

Thought he let plenty past him should have saved

Not off line quick enough 

Just wasn't that impressed 

Similar to Scotland manager would seem 

A hefty, hefty, feeling that "plenty of times" means games v the OF on Sky, and youve gone full Peter Grant here.

6 minutes ago, Binos said:

Yawn

You have a monicker named after a co conspirator in a mass murdering regime 

That I can agree on

The name "Molotov cocktail" was coined by the Finns during the Winter War in 1939. The name was a pejorative reference to Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov, who was one of the architects of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact on the eve of World War II.

The name's origin came from the propaganda Molotov produced during the Winter War, mainly his declaration on Soviet state radio that incendiary bombing missions over Finland were actually "airborne humanitarian food deliveries" for their "starving" neighbours. As a result, the Finns sarcastically dubbed the Soviet incendiary cluster bombs "Molotov bread baskets" (Finnish: Molotovin leipäkori) in reference to Molotov's propaganda broadcasts. When the hand-held bottle firebomb was developed to attack and destroy Soviet tanks, the Finns called it the "Molotov cocktail", as "a drink to go with his food parcels".

You are clearly a rabid racist who has likely never lived or worked in England for any amount of time.

Edited by Molotov

23 minutes ago, Binos said:

What's happened to the world when you can't call the English c***s without some hand ringers on a website having a go at you 

I have an English pal who goes to the Scotland games with me. If only he was a decent ‘keeper.

33 minutes ago, Molotov said:

The name "Molotov cocktail" was coined by the Finns during the Winter War in 1939. The name was a pejorative reference to Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov, who was one of the architects of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact on the eve of World War II.

The name's origin came from the propaganda Molotov produced during the Winter War, mainly his declaration on Soviet state radio that incendiary bombing missions over Finland were actually "airborne humanitarian food deliveries" for their "starving" neighbours. As a result, the Finns sarcastically dubbed the Soviet incendiary cluster bombs "Molotov bread baskets" (Finnish: Molotovin leipäkori) in reference to Molotov's propaganda broadcasts. When the hand-held bottle firebomb was developed to attack and destroy Soviet tanks, the Finns called it the "Molotov cocktail", as "a drink to go with his food parcels".

You are clearly a rabid racist who has likely never lived or worked in England for any amount of time.

So you have called yourself after him then 

29 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I have an English pal who goes to the Scotland games with me. If only he was a decent ‘keeper.

And he'd be welcome to call us c***s any time he wanted 

Hopefully without some hand ringing 

45 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A hefty, hefty, feeling that "plenty of times" means games v the OF on Sky, and youve gone full Peter Grant here.

You're probably right and in Europe 

I probably have only seen him against decent opposition 

What a time to judge someone 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Gunn is closer to Kelly/Clark than people will like to think, but hes seen less often and is a new name so people will automatically decide hes the best option. I remain unconvinced.

Im not saying money is an absolute fact as their are loads of examples of it not being the case.

But Kelly and Clarke are on fractions of what Gunn earns. English clubs are scouting in Scotland in greater numbers due to the change in signing young overseas players. I think its likely if any championship club thought that either were a good option they could buy either of them. And then double their wage with ease.

Which they would and could do, there's no reason not to expect they don't think their good enough.

Compare that to Gunn who's 26 and starter for one of the championships best teams. I've not seen enough of him personally. But on paper he's absolutely miles ahead of any other options.

Hes at a good age for a keeper also. Being our international keeper could benefit us and him as he would get exposure if he does well.

7 minutes ago, Binos said:

And he'd be welcome to call us c***s any time he wanted 

Hopefully without some hand ringing 

Aye, the season for that shite has passed.

344841-Snoopy-Santa-Ringing-Bell.gif

19 hours ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Im not saying money is an absolute fact as their are loads of examples of it not being the case.

But Kelly and Clarke are on fractions of what Gunn earns. English clubs are scouting in Scotland in greater numbers due to the change in signing young overseas players. I think its likely if any championship club thought that either were a good option they could buy either of them. And then double their wage with ease.

Which they would and could do, there's no reason not to expect they don't think their good enough.

Compare that to Gunn who's 26 and starter for one of the championships best teams. I've not seen enough of him personally. But on paper he's absolutely miles ahead of any other options.

Hes at a good age for a keeper also. Being our international keeper could benefit us and him as he would get exposure if he does well.

Was Zander Clark not also on a free for months in the summer as well? 

Rumour was United were interested but his wages demands were ridiculous apparently.