Peterhead v Airdrieonians

47 minutes ago, peternapper said:

I know it always seems to be the world & his dog is against you when at the bottom of the league but we have not had a break at all this season. From our side the forward pushed our defender which may have led to the ball catching his arm. We got away with that with the keeper saving it. Thought our luck had possibly changed as we got away with a bit of help from the woodwork & could have been well behind. Poor defending from us for your first with nobody on the post. Not sure about the 2nd pen as there was no reason to take him down & off course got posted missing for the 3rd although some reckon it was offside but i could not tell about that. At the end of the day we were well beat but most of us have seen an improvement in the last couple weeks & have to hope things go our way before long.

Wasn’t at the game, but from the highlights on the first penalty the footage isn’t from the right angle to show the incident, but your defender’s reaction probably didn’t help your cause! He looked guilty and didn’t really complain afterwards.

For the second Robert Dalzell’s still image does make your defender look clumsy in making the challenge.

2DC0ADAC-B02A-4D5C-BFEE-EB1D5A7A2E79.jpeg

2 hours ago, peternapper said:

I know it always seems to be the world & his dog is against you when at the bottom of the league but we have not had a break at all this season. From our side the forward pushed our defender which may have led to the ball catching his arm. We got away with that with the keeper saving it. Thought our luck had possibly changed as we got away with a bit of help from the woodwork & could have been well behind. Poor defending from us for your first with nobody on the post. Not sure about the 2nd pen as there was no reason to take him down & off course got posted missing for the 3rd although some reckon it was offside but i could not tell about that. At the end of the day we were well beat but most of us have seen an improvement in the last couple weeks & have to hope things go our way before long.

Poor defending from the first relates to Fosu who was marking Gall and lost him in two feet of space. Brown was so incensed that he scudded the ball off him in disgust, only to be subbed minutes later. Dreadful defending by your guy who didn't seem to Give a ****

2 hours ago, peternapper said:

Was right behind the goal when it happened your defender tryed to use his two hands to keep it in play for some weird reason

3 hours ago, peternapper said:

I have a lot of agreement with you as things often seem different from where you're watching . I've only seen a few clips online and you could well be right. The last five minutes surprised me a lot. Hope you make a challenge to Clyde .