Ross County v Livingston

Just saw the Sportscene highlights now. Bradley and Devlin combined brilliantly to create Anderson's first. Devlin is as comfortable underlapping as he is overlapping and similarly Bradley looks equally adept whether drifting centrally or staying wide. They could form a potent partnership down our right together. Shinnie was good today, great pass for Anderson's second. Both he and Stephen Kelly were intelligent with their forward runs. There was a fluidity and cohesion between them both and Anderson. 

Anderson's first showed great movement to get free in the box then a great finish. His second was brilliant individual play. Work rate was immense as always and his hold up play was excellent too.

Defensively very good today. Undone for the Cancola chance but I think that was just down to really good attacking play. Two important saves from George. Back 4 was solid, Omeonga and Sean Kelly both strong in defensive mid.

16 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

I'll say it again.Wheres Scrutinizor Livi fans.Couldnt give a Toss.Comes on here only when we lose.Fellow supporters give this arse the heave ho.👎.

For the love of god please stop posting about them every week, stick them on ignore

I'm really not sure I understand why McGregor, who has previously shown himself to be incredibly ruthless when it comes to punting a manager, be they just in the door or a beloved fan favourite player, seems to be happy with a manager who has not shown much of an eye for signings outside of a handful of loan deals & also doesn't seem capable of getting the best out of a mediocre squad & has them heading right back to the Championship.

Has there even been any rumours at the possibility of him getting shown the door? Or is Roy just being stubborn because he's so unused to criticism from the fans?

That game was like the reverse of the one earlier in the season. A tremendous result for us given the number of key players missing from the side. Anderson was brilliant and it was good to have Omeonga and Fitzwater back in the side. Still missed the running of Holt and Pittman and the Strength of Nouble up front. 

I really hope County stay up. That was my first time through for a game in Dingwall. What a lovely ground. Ten times better than Caley’s. Enjoyed my Staggie pie too. 

1 hour ago, PSJ.84 said:

Those chances for Callachan and more so Cancola. 

When your first-choice centre-forward scores five goals a season, you really need the midfielders to put away chances like those when they come along. The big difference from last year is that Charles Cook, Spittal and Hungbo were scoring but this season's wingers aren't.

3 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

When your first-choice centre-forward scores five goals a season, you really need the midfielders to put away chances like those when they come along. The big difference from last year is that Charles Cook, Spittal and Hungbo were scoring but this season's wingers aren't.

As poor as our wingers have been this season, Josh Sims struggles get any minutes on the field.

Baffling, as I thought he'd be a big player for us this season.

18 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

As poor as our wingers have been this season, Josh Sims struggles get any minutes on the field.

Baffling, as I thought he'd be a big player for us this season.

He started the season ahead of Olaigbe and Akio. He's had five starts in the league so far, but among all his appearances he's contributed very little in the final third. I remember his sitter in the opener against Hearts but not a lot else.

Whoscored have him as making one key pass all season i.e. assisting someone else's shot just once from his time on the pitch. He hasn't had a great amount of minutes but he didn't do anything with the chance he got earlier in the season. I don't know if there is any other underlying reason why he isn't playing more regularly, though, because Olaigbe hasn't been very productive either.

Edited by bunglebonce

We signed Ross Callachan for his goals and he has 5 in 53.

Spittal had 7 in 37 last season, it's overlooked how much we miss him in midfield as well.