The Apprentice 2023

Michael W

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

They did but that shouldn't have been allowed as it wasn't the brief. The buyers should have been under instruction that they were only to place orders if they thought it would be suitable for ages 6-8. If that part of the task is irrelevant then they should just say "for kids" from now on. 

They still put a pitch in and got good feedback and got orders in even if it wasn’t for the right age group. I don’t see why you think it shouldn’t have been allowed, if the people they were pitching to liked the product and put orders in then everyone is happy and that’s how business and capitalism works. The other pitch got crucified.

11 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

As someone who works with primary school children, when I saw the caterpillar, my head was in my hands.

I actually thought the treasure chest idea was quite good, but it was terribly designed and less said about the app the better.

I thought the chest was alright but it was more aimed towards boys. The pitch and the app was pathetic of course.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

They still put a pitch in and got good feedback and got orders in even if it wasn’t for the right age group. I don’t see why you think it shouldn’t have been allowed, if the people they were pitching to liked the product and put orders in then everyone is happy and that’s how business and capitalism works. The other pitch got crucified.

Because they made a product that didn't fit the target age group. By your logic they could have went in with a lunchbox covered in dummies and nappies and still won because they still did a pitch. 

They made a product for 6-8 year olds that absolutely no parent of a 6-8 year old would have bought and still won because their product would suit a toddler. I don't have an issue if that's what's allowed but just don't put an age group on the task. 

17 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Because they made a product that didn't fit the target age group. By your logic they could have went in with a lunchbox covered in dummies and nappies and still won because they still did a pitch. 

They made a product for 6-8 year olds that absolutely no parent of a 6-8 year old would have bought and still won because their product would suit a toddler. I don't have an issue if that's what's allowed but just don't put an age group on the task. 

There’s a massive difference between putting nappies and dummies on the lunch box and making the product more friendly for a 3 year old than a 6 year old. If you’re a 20 something with no kids you can easily make a mistake like that. 

If you’re a business wanting to make profit and make a product that sells its still better than a product that doesn’t sell even if it wasn’t to the originally intended purchaser. I don’t see why you have issue with this.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

There’s a massive difference between putting nappies and dummies on the lunch box and making the product more friendly for a 3 year old than a 6 year old. If you’re a 20 something with no kids you can easily make a mistake like that. 

If you’re a business wanting to make profit and make a product that sells its still better than a product that doesn’t sell even if it wasn’t to the originally intended purchaser. I don’t see why you have issue with this.

I have issue because they had a criteria that they failed to meet and were allowed to win a task regardless. 

Another painful viewing tonight. Was nice to see sugar take the decision away from the pm on who to bring back to the boardroom. 100% that pm would of took the 2 who were in charge on the entertainment side of things (and they did really well with that in fairness) 

Cant say I’m favouring anyone this series. I’d be curious more than anything to see Avi at the interview stage but he must be a nightmare to work with. 

Simba my predicted winner so far 

I think the winning team won in spite of Avi not because of him. He is a total pain in the arse! You would string him up if you had to work with him. 

Mark was a dick the whole way through, he has to be kicked out tonight. Thought the Scouse girl was lucky not to go as well. She does nothing in any of the tasks. 

Has there ever been an episode where it has been that obvious who is getting sacked after 10 minutes of the episode?

The Scouse girl is a horrid cow. The bit where she chirped up saying you wouldnt get first class for £180. Of course you wouldn’t it’s a figure of speech fs.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

This has to be the worst group of candidates yet.  Nobody seems to have a clue really and in most other series Mark would have gone weeks ago.  Good riddance though as he was appalling :D

There must just be 1 candidate with an absolute dynamite business plan.  Sugar wants in so they need to make sure they win.    I'm not sure which of the candidates would have an interesting enough business plan based on their backgrounds below.

image.png.848aaede02157fe0a62b60187ca0ee0a.png

The final 5 will be:

Marnie, Megan, Simba, Victoria and Bradley.

Agree with what's been said. The Scouse lassie has been incredibly lucky she has been in winning teams as she has done very little. Nice to see her knocked down a peg or two with Sugar bringing her back in. Luckily for her the PM was absolutely awful. The same goes for pouty as well tbh. She's terrible. The PM literally flung in the towel mid task as he obviously knew he was fucked. 

Another week and yet again I can't pick anyone with any redeeming qualities. I expect we'll know the winner as soon as we hear the business plans as no one's performance throughout the show will have any bearing on the outcome given how shite each and every one of them has been. 

Really want Avi to go as he's becoming even more insufferable every week. His smug face when he won was infuriating. The other team were absolutely appalling mate, calm yourself down. 

Avi should have been fired on the motorbike task. He was given an explicit task by his boss and he went away and did something completely different. He's useless, insufferable, arrogant and a twat. Why one of the customers hasn't smacked him in the face for his condescending preaching at them on pitches I have no idea.

Pouty McBotox should also be booted. These two are the most appalling examples of inadequacy left on the show. The rest of them are just averagely clueless