The Apprentice 2023

Michael W

Oh well, Megan is the favourite for me guys. Nothing to do with her past performances but the only way she possibly survived being fired tonight was that she has a decent business plan. How on earth she never walked for that was incredible. It was one of the worst team leader performances I've seen. To start with she should have been on the branding side yet sent Dopey and the Blowfish to it. And gave them an impossible task of "it's about insects but make sure you don't focus on that" - and yet Karen tells us if they had focussed on that they'd have won: The Scouse lassie yet again getting away with being shite. She then makes an absolutely awful product that none of the dogs went near. She did absolutely nothing right and still went through. Megan will be in the final. 

Hoping for some Scouse tears next week if for no other reason than to knock her down a peg or two. Her arrogance is really grating. Hopefully Megan and Marnie in the final. The least two obnoxious ones IMO. 

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Oh well, Megan is the favourite for me guys. Nothing to do with her past performances but the only way she possibly survived being fired tonight was that she has a decent business plan. How on earth she never walked for that was incredible. It was one of the worst team leader performances I've seen. To start with she should have been on the branding side yet sent Dopey and the Blowfish to it. And gave them an impossible task of "it's about insects but make sure you don't focus on that" - and yet Karen tells us if they had focussed on that they'd have won: The Scouse lassie yet again getting away with being shite. She then makes an absolutely awful product that none of the dogs went near. She did absolutely nothing right and still went through. Megan will be in the final. 

Hoping for some Scouse tears next week if for no other reason than to knock her down a peg or two. Her arrogance is really grating. Hopefully Megan and Marnie in the final. The least two obnoxious ones IMO. 

I hate that scouse c**t. Her smug smile when they announced her team won boiled my piss. You’ve won a tallest midget contest by virtue of an inch.

On 08/03/2023 at 13:58, airdrieman said:

Surprised Sugar didn't come up with that one - would have made Karren Brady guffaw at least. 

Usually by now you've got an idea of the potential winners but not a clue this time around. Megan and Simba have probably been okay so far? Marnie seems like the sort of candidate he'd have gotten rid of for being 'difficult to work with' before now. But the fact he hasn't means she's maybe got a half-decent business plan. For doing nothing other than point out the inadequacies of other candidates, has Victoria even been PM yet? 

Avi deserved to go but I'd have enjoyed seeing him in the interviews. His business idea was AviTV which would only have gone down well. 

Marnie has opened a boxing gym in London so I imagine she's wanting to start a chain. She'll win.

I have a tenner on Marnie, she rarely seems to be in the losing team and Sugar must rate her business plan.  Gyms are usually a pretty sound adventure, unless you're a complete business simpleton, which Sugar clearly isn't.

Marnie has this in the bag. The associates are actually asking her intricate details of her plan. The other 4 lassie’s ones are just getting absolutely ripped to shreds.

Just now, TheScarf said:

Marnie has this in the bag. The associates are actually asking her intricate details of her plan. The other 4 lassie’s ones are just getting absolutely ripped to shreds.

My thinking as well and I hope so. Easily the least dislikable of who's left. Want to see her win from here. 

How bad must Simba's business plan have been not to get through? Megan was fucking awful last week and still went through. Assumed it was because she had a cracking BP. It's absolutely awful. How on earth has she even got on the show?!