The Apprentice 2023

Michael W

There really was no way Shazia could stay unless she had an amazing business plan. She is so arrogant that she refuses to believe anyone else can have an idea that's better than hers. Clearly thought she could save herself by admitting to her failings but I genuinely don't believe she actually thinks at any point she made any bad decisions. Good riddence 

Last night was must be the worst combined effort from both teams in Apprentice history. No one came out of that with pass marks. 

Note - was surprised no one commented on the lack of crash helmets in the commercials, I'd have thought that was a complete no-no.

It's painful how fucking shite this lot are. The boy chucking his team under the bus was a cracker (and in his defence I can see why he was so pissed off) and then the expert saying "ZipZap is an awful name" and Avi replying with "Yes we agre... will take those comments on board" had me in bits. 

I zoned out at the design bit and when I returned it was that logo. I instantly saw 'ZifZaf'. How. HOW did no one else clock that? 

Glad that fud is gone. As someone said above, she definitely has some sort of chip on her shoulder and was very condescending when speaking. Genuinely thought it was to be the first double firing last night though. Two horrible team performances there. 

I really don't know why I watch this anymore. It's the same old shite year in, year out where some rich c***s pretend to be shocked and angry that a dozen p***ks aren't instantly great at something niche that takes years to perfect. I've hated Alan Sugar for quite some time now, but Karren Brady is definitely closing the gap. I'd love to see what pish she'd come up with to advertise a shitty bike or make a cartoon.

All that said, how someone can hire an actor who can't ride a bike to advertise a bike and not get fired on the spot is astounding.

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reece allegedly punted for getting pished on the flight to Dubai 

He’s saying it was “health reasons”. 

I suppose getting cunted on a flight counts as that?

On 03/02/2023 at 15:48, The Minertaur said:

Last nights episode summed up that they've really been dumbing down the contestants over the last few years.  Not one person so far has shown any business acumen.  

It's bloody entertaining though.

Continues another week.  Has anybody actually impressed?  Joe was the one person who I liked so far this series :lol: 

This lot really are the dumbest we've ever had. I know some tasks are just ridiculous and I'd love to see Brady or Sugar chucked in to those situations as they'd probably be shite as well. But some of the absolute basics are fucked up every single week. Why would you limit water in a roasting hot country ffs? And why would you announce it? 

Idiots the absolute lot of them.