The Bairns Vs The Mo

12 minutes ago, kiddy said:

About summed  that game up, they got the W. Completely woeful. back to the chaotic play with no defined plan.

Thought 2-0 flattered The Bairns enormously, then ended up hanging on at the death.

Refereeing was utterly abysmal. Not surprised Mo we’re raging at the 2nd. I thought Nesbit had lost control, then lunged into the challenge & how that tackle near the end of the game wasn’t a straight red was beyond me.

I thought the young keeper had a good game. Pulled off 3/4 really good saves was unfortunate to palm out straight to an opposing player for the first & was well beaten by a dipping shot for the 2nd.

His lack of height might count against him but looked a decent prospect.

Bollocks 

45 minutes ago, kiddy said:

About summed  that game up, they got the W. Completely woeful. back to the chaotic play with no defined plan.

Thought 2-0 flattered The Bairns enormously, then ended up hanging on at the death.

Refereeing was utterly abysmal. Not surprised Mo we’re raging at the 2nd. I thought Nesbit had lost control, then lunged into the challenge & how that tackle near the end of the game wasn’t a straight red was beyond me.

I thought the young keeper had a good game. Pulled off 3/4 really good saves was unfortunate to palm out straight to an opposing player for the first & was well beaten by a dipping shot for the 2nd.

What a lot of shite. We could have easily scored 4 or 5 and that wouldnt have flattered us. Annoying to let the goal in at the end but we created plenty of chances throughout.

Montrose very physical and direct and shelled it forward to McAllister and Webster at any opportunity which we mainly dealt with pretty well 

The game was a bit scrappy at times (not helped by an utterly abysmal performance from the officials) but I genuinely dont know what sort of performance you were expecting? 

59 minutes ago, kiddy said:

image.png.ef24d554386ab6030064aba55ccd2a46.png

Courtesy of @Bainsfordbairn

3 minutes ago, parathletic said:

Mind the gap 

Wouldn’t worry about it too much, going by how Falkirk played today. The form & style of play they were displaying round about last time at EE has long since evaporated. But the happy clappers are content & will still be havering on about title challenges & such like.

But a win’s a win & the target of playoffs is still on track.

31 minutes ago, superandy_07 said:

image.png.ef24d554386ab6030064aba55ccd2a46.png

Courtesy of @Bainsfordbairn

Giving it ‘the ears’ v part-time Montrose in the Scottish Third Division. 🙄
You lot are wanting him shipped out, on the main thread! Shower of fickle arseholes.😂🤣😂

Goals apart, the 2nd of which shouldn’t have stood. He was pretty anonymous today & I thought Kennedy was contributing far more in a creative sense. Shame most chances fell to Henderson who, whilst being played out of position, has the turning circle of a supertanker.

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

What are you expecting to find in Scottish league one like? 

What the Third Division? Fans who like to polish turd it would seem.

An honest opinion, that it wasn’t very good today, has obviously rattled those #fanatics cages for sure.

Just now, kiddy said:

What the Third Division? Fans who like to polish turd it would seem.

An honest opinion, that it wasn’t very good today, has obviously rattled those #fanatics cages for sure.

The top flight in Scotland's pish so your lucky if league one reaches the standard of mediocrity.

The tubes on here have spent weeks decrying the Pars playing poorly & scooping points.

I forecast such, stated it in my after match thoughts. Yet they’re not happy with that either. 🤡🤡

Til next week & a hope for improvement. Seeye

8 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Giving it ‘the ears’ v part-time Montrose in the Scottish Third Division. 🙄
You lot are wanting him shipped out, on the main thread! Shower of fickle arseholes.😂🤣😂

Goals apart, the 2nd of which shouldn’t have stood. He was pretty anonymous today & I thought Kennedy was contributing far more in a creative sense. Shame most chances fell to Henderson who, whilst being played out of position, has the turning circle of a supertanker.

image.jpeg.f4f7f78b6f337b0353bc8b6db955355c.jpeg

3 points after 2 weeks without a game, neither of our main strikers starting, 10 points better off from last year, dead wood moved on with new bodies coming in next week

I’ll be cupping the ears all weekend long, long way to go until the end of the season 🤞

6 hours ago, PortyMo said:

At fault for both goals in my opinion unfortunately 

Bit harsh. He made a decent enough save narrowing the angle for the first, couldn’t do anything with rebound. Second goal maybe yes, but everyone in the ground was expecting a freekick to be awarded before the shot