The big ol' Buddies - Jambos double header.

HT 1-0 
Fair reflection so far, if anything we should be further ahead. The early goal was a lovely free kick by Strain. Think it might have got a deflection, either that or Clark's made a mess of it. Either way, good. We have controlled proceedings since. Drawing Hearts in and then hitting them on the break and we've had plenty of decent chances. One in injury time there by Grieve I think, skied over.
Hearts have not had any answer to us so far, I'm sure their fans will be disappointed in their first half performance. Much more to come from the third placed team second half, surely. Which is why I feel we will need that second goal if we are going to win.
Think our best player has been Shaughnessy, solid as a rock at the back, as usual. Gogic also having a stormer and controlling the midfield, what a player he is. 

Think we're worth our lead. Greive's chance at the end was a difficult one to take but he should be doing better. I thought it took a deflection but clearly not. 

The referee has been alright, think he got rhe Baccus and McKay bookings right, but he's given a lot of soft fouls.

Got to admit its refreshing to see a ref book players for blatant cheating, I add Baccus in that bracket too.

We have looked brilliant again and kept Hearts at arm length. We are letting Hearts have the ball I the right parts of the pitch and pressing them into panic mode. 

What a free kick from Strain. Criminal how he never made it to the World Cup.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

HT 1-0 
Fair reflection so far, if anything we should be further ahead. The early goal was a lovely free kick by Strain. Think it might have got a deflection, either that or Clark's made a mess of it. Either way, good. We have controlled proceedings since. Drawing Hearts in and then hitting them on the break and we've had plenty of decent chances. One in injury time there by Grieve I think, skied over.
Hearts have not had any answer to us so far, I'm sure their fans will be disappointed in their first half performance. Much more to come from the third placed team second half, surely. Which is why I feel we will need that second goal if we are going to win.
Think our best player has been Shaughnessy, solid as a rock at the back, as usual. Gogic also having a stormer and controlling the midfield, what a player he is. 

Was a cracking freekick, but took a noticeable nick off the wall.

12 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Think we're worth our lead. Greive's chance at the end was a difficult one to take but he should be doing better. I thought it took a deflection but clearly not. 

The referee has been alright, think he got rhe Baccus and McKay bookings right, but he's given a lot of soft fouls.

… to Hearts.  

Didn't see the first half but it seemed dreadful. This is the last fixture you want to lose an early goal in given St Mirren's home results.

Surprised that we didn't make a sub at half-time. We were all over the place before the jammy equaliser.