The big ol' Buddies - Jambos double header.

13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

As I said, he looks like someone who's won a "play for St. Mirren for the day" competition. 

Our Ali Dia.

Yep was an absolutely bizarre performance from him for the whole 12 minutes he was on the pitch. Worse than a man down.

28 minutes ago, FTOF said:

You must be seeing things that I didn't.

He was fine when he came on. Robinson was going mental at every player for most of the second half.

In his time on the pitch Olusanya created a great chance for Main and made a great run, which unfortunately resulted in a finish which matched our other two strikers in its lack of quality. Then he won the free kick that wasn't at the end with some great play. Although, he did give the ball away twice before winning it back. Great entertainment!:lol:

Yeah, i also thought he was fine after a nervy first 5 minutes on the pitch. 

Looks rapid, something we really lack. 

I thought we shaded it on chances created, but a draw probably fair overall. 

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

With Fraser and possibly Gallagher and Strain out for Friday, maybe Brophy will get a game at centre half.

If he’s still here… Went from starting on Monday to sitting on the bench watching Olusyana go on ahead of him within five days. Weird.

31 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Fraser is already in the air, hurdling over Olusanya, before Grant even goes for the ball?

Where the f**k is he supposed to land?

That doesn't look great to me. Seeing it again he doesn't actually need to jump over Olusanya. He's a little unlucky, but on that viewing I think it's the right decision. 

1 minute ago, houston_bud said:

That doesn't look great to me. Seeing it again he doesn't actually need to jump over Olusanya. He's a little unlucky, but on that viewing I think it's the right decision. 

What should he have done, instead of jumping over Olusanya? Injure him? 

Regardless of whether or not it’s a red card, it highlights how ridiculous the VAR process is for fans.

We had a lengthy wait while everyone stood around. Then we’re told it’s a VAR review and we have another lengthy wait while the referee looks at his “clear and obvious error” without knowing which incident it is. It was only after he finally made his decision and sent Fraser off that I finally worked out what he’d been looking at - and I wasn’t the only one.

Not sure if it’s club specific or the SFA/SPFL I should be moaning at but communication needs to be better.

2 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

Hearts aren't playing Hibs in their next two home games. So they'll have to rely on their regular theatrics to con the ref into dishing out red cards and awarding comically soft penalties.

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Dawning on Hearts fans that ‘kick and rush on small pitch’ can only take them so far, is it?

@Leith Greenis going to be horrified at the 'unedifying' sight of Hibs fans posting on a Hearts thread. ☹️