The big ol' Buddies - Jambos double header.

9 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

You are of course right.

Looking at all the amateur Gorgie refs trying to justify why VAR and the officials did them a favour is quite funny, glad to see one admit they didn't care so long as it got them the three points.

Absolutely correct, we’ll observed

Dry your salty tears and move along 

10 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Don't care either and would love it if I thought that should have been a penalty

I get that, but the big decision will go against your team soon enough. 

Don’t complain about it when it does.

1 hour ago, Div said:

I get that, but the big decision will go against your team soon enough. 

Don’t complain about it when it does.

They go against us a few times a season (and often more clear cut than this case), just as they do everyone outside the OF. And we'll complain about it, just like everyone else.

But eventually you have to let these things go, or they'll eat away at your soul. Try to remember the ones that went for you instead, like the times Oli Shaw and Leigh Griffiths both scored legitimate goals at Tynecastle for Hibs against Hearts and they were both disallowed for not being over the line. Sadly, we'll never see their likes again...

Will have to see the replay, many times, I suspect, but our penalty was quite similar to the incident on Friday

Did Scales impede Shankland? If not, it's remarkably similar, the ball was going out for a bye kick; of course, he did touch it, so at least a corner, like Friday

17 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

but never noticed that he deflected the ball away from the head of Rowles, who was anticipating a header on goal

He's not even aware that Rowles is behind him. His eyes were completely on the ball the whole time and he attempted a header himself before it struck his arm. It looks like it may have even skimmed off his head before hitting his arm. Certainly no more a penalty than the one that wasn't given for St Mirren.