The big ol' Buddies - Jambos double header.

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

There was disrespect. The back turning thing and to be perfectly honest simply not clapping is disrespectful. How difficult is it to clap for a minute. These weren’t not clapping because they couldn’t be arsed or didn’t know who Frank McGarvey was. They weren’t doing because they are pathetic, immature, horrible c***s. 

Maybe where I was standing at the halfway line I saw Hearts fans applauding.

Maybe you saw more from your vantage point.

Those Hearts fans that did respect it  - thank you! 

Sorry was not looking for an argument.

Just now, Molotov said:

I had the best vantage point of all for this particular question. The telly.

I never said there weren’t decent Hearts fans clapping. I said there were plenty that weren’t. 

1 minute ago, Molotov said:

My seat is on the halfway line (not literally), i can assure you the vast majority didn't respect it.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Brophy came on at Livi and changed the game; got a great assist. 

And then blew a chance to win the game by blazing wildly over the bar rather than squaring the ball for Main to tap in.

Like it or not we've been sold a pup with Brophy. Cheers Jimbo!

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye, that f**k ugly f**k at the back with his arms folded looks like an ultra. 🤣

The guy right at the front, in the grey jacket and black baseball cap, leaning on the ‘Consilium’ advertising board. He definitely doesn’t look like a young ultra. He’s made the effort to disrespect the tribute, and is bang front and centre, back to the pitch. Looks old enough to genuinely remember 1986. Hope he was at the 6-2 game. 

4 minutes ago, Munoz said:

My seat is on the halfway line (not literally), i can assure you the vast majority didn't respect it.

Aw 🤦‍♂️ I was just trying to find some positives. Look what I’ve gone and started?

We are now having trial by supporter camera photos. Why was the St Mirren  fan taking that photo not clapping instead of cheap point scoring. 

Btw that current Hearts no 2 kinda reminds me of Walter Kidd of the ‘80s Hearts all-thugs team.

The amount of diving going on was reminiscent of Robertson and Colquhoun. 

4 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Aw 🤦‍♂️ I was just trying to find some positives. Look what I’ve gone and started?

We are now having trial by supporter camera photos. Why was the St Mirren  fan taking that photo not clapping instead of cheap point scoring. 

Btw that current Hearts no 2 kinda reminds me of Walter Kidd of the ‘80s Hearts all-thugs team.

The amount of diving going on was reminiscent of Robertson and Colquhoun. 

That photo was taken from Twitter I was in the west stand applauding a man that lost his life prematurely to cancer. But for some it was too much to just show a bit of respect.

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

That photo was taken from Twitter I was in the west stand applauding a man that lost his life prematurely to cancer. But for some it was too much to just show a bit of respect.

I’m sorry I never made it clear in my post. I was not implying it was you. I had assumed it was taken from social media. 

I thought we were absolute dross till the goal, then comfortably the better side for half an hour before settling for the point in the last ten.  St Mirren missed some great chances first half but almost all of them came from comically bad defensive errors.

I think anyone who thinks it wasn't a red should probably not pursue a career in refereeing

41 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I had the best vantage point of all for this particular question. The telly.

I never said there weren’t decent Hearts fans clapping. I said there were plenty that weren’t. 

From where I was I would estimate no more than about 20% of Hearts fans clapped.

If we had been playing Hearts the game after Sandy Jardine had died, I cant imagine not joining in to show my respects, I believe most Saints fans would do the same.

Difference between decent human beings and cnuts I suppose.