Tickets for Euro Qualifiers - General Sale

Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Hendricks said:

Only 170 left for Cyprus now and they've added little pockets and rows of seats constantly, even a little section M1 right above the dug outs in the South Upper has gone on sale. Packed house. 

Annoys me how they release the tickets for the South Stand. I would rather sit in P1 or P2 secion, however when the package comes out you can only select it in P4 so once again I had to buy my tickets in there. I actually phoned up when the tickets were on general sale and I asked if I could move seats to availible ones in P1 OR P2, I was told that I could, they could refund the 5 game package and that I could buy individual tickets, which would be more expensive. The reason I buy a membership is priority and cheaper tickets so I'm not doing that (plus 2 of the games were sell outs at the time), but why not just release the centre sections and work the way around like everywhere else does?

17 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

Annoys me how they release the tickets for the South Stand. I would rather sit in P1 or P2 secion, however when the package comes out you can only select it in P4 so once again I had to buy my tickets in there. I actually phoned up when the tickets were on general sale and I asked if I could move seats to availible ones in P1 OR P2, I was told that I could, they could refund the 5 game package and that I could buy individual tickets, which would be more expensive. The reason I buy a membership is priority and cheaper tickets so I'm not doing that (plus 2 of the games were sell outs at the time), but why not just release the centre sections and work the way around like everywhere else does?

100% correct. It's shite when people buy seats and then a few days later better seats are released. It's because of the debentures, unused hospitality, sponsors, tickets returned from club sides etc etc but it's still really annoying. Everything has been getting sold though and it's going to be packed to the rafters for both games. And just as I posted this they released another hundred in a couple of rows in the South Stand Lower! 

Edited by Hendricks

4 minutes ago, Hendricks said:

100% correct. It's shite when people buy seats and then a few days later better seats are released. It's because of the debentures, unused hospitality, sponsors, tickets returned from club sides etc etc but it's still really annoying. Everything has been getting sold though and it's going to be packed to the rafters for both games. 

Its not the debentures, we all had to pick our games in a 10 day window in December. (You used to be able to do it about a month before each game)

it can only be unused hospitality especially at this stage,

3 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Its not the debentures, we all had to pick our games in a 10 day window in December. (You used to be able to do it about a month before each game)

it can only be unused hospitality especially at this stage,

For play. Must be a hell of a lot of hospitality in Hampden and a lot unused for Saturday's fixture therefore as there have been at least a couple of thousand sold form South Upper (and some in South Lower) over the last week or so.

On 22/03/2023 at 14:56, Hendricks said:

For play. Must be a hell of a lot of hospitality in Hampden and a lot unused for Saturday's fixture therefore as there have been at least a couple of thousand sold form South Upper (and some in South Lower) over the last week or so.

Not just hospitality. Tickets get held for sponsors, staff, players families, UEFA, away delegation etc. If they aren’t taken up then they are sold publicly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/04/2023 at 19:43, Scary Bear said:

How long until more tickets go on sale for the Georgia game?

Is there definitely more to go on sale? I think the last batch for the Spain match were unsold away tickets but Georgia won't initially be reserved such a large allocation.

• 2 months later...