Tickets for Euro Qualifiers - General Sale

Scary Bear

I panicked and bought tickets for the Spain game for the East Stand, but I’m waiting to see if any South Stand tickets are released. Prefer that stand.

Anyone else bought tickets today and where did you buy for?

Am I right to assume tickets will be released for the South Stand?

Edited by Scary Bear

33 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I panicked and bought tickets for the Spain game for the East Stand, but I’m waiting to see if any South Stand tickets are released. Prefer that stand.

There might be a few debentures in the South Upper but that will be all. They’re on to selling the restricted view seats at the front of the East/West which generally means that’s all the other seats gone. 

45 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I've got Spain and Norway in the East Stand. 

A quick query for those that bought tickets. Have you had a confirmation of purchase? 

i bought tickets for the Cyprus and Norway games but didn’t get a confirmation on the payment hub on the website. Nothing by email and my debit card isn’t showing anything pending. I have a feeling it hasn’t completed for some reason. All the tickets are gone now too. 

I reckon I will still get hold of couple nearer the time but just checking. 

17 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

A quick query for those that bought tickets. Have you had a confirmation of purchase? 

i bought tickets for the Cyprus and Norway games but didn’t get a confirmation on the payment hub on the website. Nothing by email and my debit card isn’t showing anything pending. I have a feeling it hasn’t completed for some reason. All the tickets are gone now too. 

I reckon I will still get hold of couple nearer the time but just checking. 

You should get a confirmation email almost straight away and it always show’s pending on my credit card as soon as I complete the purchase.

Last year there was always some tickets became available near to the date of the match. Sometimes the better seats in the upper stand as well. 

12 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

You should get a confirmation email almost straight away and it always show’s pending on my credit card as soon as I complete the purchase.

Last year there was always some tickets became available near to the date of the match. Sometimes the better seats in the upper stand as well. 

Cheers mate. I only have myself to blame as I am an SSC member and have had plenty of time to do it.

I have been holding out for the South Upper and thought that might open up at the public sale.

I didn’t see it so when the tickets were flying this morning bagged two in the East. However after I put my payment details in and submitted. I thought it had completed. 

I am sure I will get some nearer the time but thanks for confirming my suspicions. 

2 hours ago, qos_75 said:

Cheers mate. I only have myself to blame as I am an SSC member and have had plenty of time to do it.

I have been holding out for the South Upper and thought that might open up at the public sale.

I didn’t see it so when the tickets were flying this morning bagged two in the East. However after I put my payment details in and submitted. I thought it had completed. 

I am sure I will get some nearer the time but thanks for confirming my suspicions. 

There was a weird two step process for confirming the purchase. I put in my card details and submitted, then got another screen where I had to tick a couple of boxes and submit again.

I found the whole checkout process convoluted - it wasn’t obvious how to get a child ticket, even when I had created an account for my son and assigned the ticket to him, I thought I was going to have to pay for two adult tickets just to ensure we got them. 

2 hours ago, qos_75 said:

I am a SSC member as well and that’s one of my biggest moans re the South Stand Upper tickets. Apparently most are held for Debenture holders and only become available if they aren’t taken up by a few weeks before the game.

Last year I took up the 5 match package but was in the upper wing stand above where the visiting fans usually sit. My older son got tickets for the Ireland game two weeks before the game and they were for the central upper stand. So you may get luck with tickets for that area as it’s the best view in the ground.

I have just bought individual tickets this time in the west and east stands for a change this time. 

37 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I am a SSC member as well and that’s one of my biggest moans re the South Stand Upper tickets. Apparently most are held for Debenture holders and only become available if they aren’t taken up by a few weeks before the game.

Last year I took up the 5 match package but was in the upper wing stand above where the visiting fans usually sit. My older son got tickets for the Ireland game two weeks before the game and they were for the central upper stand. So you may get luck with tickets for that area as it’s the best view in the ground.

I have just bought individual tickets this time in the west and east stands for a change this time. 

Yeah, I normally go for the five game package and have been lucky enough to get the upper stand previously. This time I am not going to be able to make the Georgia, Spain or England games. 

I had a quick look at hospitality, but sacked that idea. Starting at £200 a ticket and it was a pay bar. 

I will keep an eye out for for extra tickets going on sale. I should be fine though. Even for the Ukraine Play-off there was plenty of tickets coming back on sale. 

Edited by qos_75

13 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

I am a debenture holder and the debenture sales period was for 10 days in December for all 5 games, you could select the games you were after and did not have to pick all 5 unlike the SSC 5 game package. My seats were available yesterday for the games im using my SSC membership for.

There may however be a small number of silver seats (right in the middle) which are linked to hospitality which may come on sale late if the hospitality does not sell out.

13 hours ago, qos_75 said:

Yeah, I normally go for the five game package and have been lucky enough to get the upper stand previously. This time I am not going to be able to make the Georgia, Spain or England games. 

I had a quick look at hospitality, but sacked that idea. Starting at £200 a ticket and it was a pay bar. 

I will keep an eye out for for extra tickets going on sale. I should be fine though. Even for the Ukraine Play-off there was plenty of tickets coming back on sale. 

They keep tickets back for the away support, away delegation, UEFA, staff/player comps and hospitality. There’ll be a further sale for whatever isn’t used out of these so you should have another chance.