Well v Hibs

Let's call it a dead rubber 1-1 for the record books, everyone stays at home nice and warm, instagram about they're doing dry January or goes up a Munro in a blizzard or some other crazy post Christmas type shit.

Our lovely new microfibre mirkin-weave pitch is gonna look like a tramps sock by 5pm.

Meanwhile Motherwell fans will have a hybrid of Wikipedia and Transfermarkt safari tabs open to make sweeping judgements on our League 2 saviour.

We'll look to sign him again in 2027 because that's what we do.

48 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Mykola out again. 
Please don’t tell me we will have to rely on Youan and McKirdy again. 

It would surprise me if he didnt go for a front 3 of McGeady Nisbet Youhan with Magennis, Campbell and Newell in mid.

We can always bring on McKirdy later on if we need someone to run around scaring pigeons or something.....................

Funny reading this thread.

Do Well fans not realise we have a team who have the heart of a mouse and like to throw away easy goals and miss a lot of chances. No, well you do now. 

((We'll probably help you score a goal or three as well))

Edited by StellarHibee

11 hours ago, wellboy1991 said:

Funny reading this thread.

Do Hibs fans not realise we have a team who have the heart of a mouse and like to throw away easy goals and miss a lot of chances. No, well you do now. 

That is a perfect description of everything that is wrong at Hibs on the park this season. Going to be some game tomorrow :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Zing. said:

That is a perfect description of everything that is wrong at Hibs on the park this season. Going to be some game tomorrow :lol:  

Both teams trying their damn hardest to miss the opposition goal while handing chances on a plate to one another. I imagine the highlights will simply be a 20x speed up of the game with the Benny Hill theme playing away in the background.

Any Hibs fans worried about this game, I refer you back to the cup game last season where we got absolutely torn apart by Melkerson who scored 2 of his 3 Hibs goals in that game and looked like a ballon d’or candidate. 

12 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

Any Hibs fans worried about this game, I refer you back to the cup game last season where we got absolutely torn apart by Melkerson who scored 2 of his 3 Hibs goals in that game and looked like a ballon d’or candidate. 

Their revenge for David Ferrère day, all of whose complete 3 goal haul in his Motherwell career came in  that debut hat-trick.

If ever there was false hope.....

Edited by 'WellDel

19 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

Would be class if we could have 11 folk on the park for longer than 40 seconds today though.

14 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Would be class if we could have 11 folk on the park for longer than 40 seconds today though.

Seem to remember despite us scoring 2 goals against 10 men we struggled after that.