Ayr United v Hamilton

This league is bonkers

Not many, if any, Ayr fans would be surprised by anything ranging from a 3-0 defeat to a 3-0 win

And to be fair, is probably the same for every game of the season

My usual bet would be….

Both teams to score, Ayr win, Dipo to score anytime

Now I’m reduced to both teams to score

We just need our defence back!!!!

On 03/01/2023 at 23:22, itzdrk said:

Won't make this with the rail strikes, bus is too much faff. 

Should be a routine home win, won't be.  Away win. 

17/4 on Bet365

print-money-central-bank.gif

1 minute ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Which maniac has been betting Accies to win for the price to shorten 😂

Joking aside and I know you are on a terrible run with confidence at rock bottom, however the 2 games we've had against you were actually 2 of our toughest games so far this season, which looking at the league table seems mental but it's the truth.

You can never take anything for granted in this league so while I'm hopeful for tomorrow it's certainly not going to be over confidence, that's for sure.

If we’re serious about a title push we really ought to be taking 6 points from our home double header. Anything less and it’s probably playoffs at best 

Team pretty much picks itself imo unless there is any other returns from injury therefore I’d go: Albinson, Reading, Kirk, McGinty, McAllister, Mullin, Dempsey, Murdoch, Chalmers, McKenzie, Akinyemi.

Hopefully a stress free, convincing win to get the promotion train back on track. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

5 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If we’re serious about a title push we really ought to be taking 6 points from our home double header. Anything less and it’s probably playoffs at best 

Team pretty much picks itself imo unless there is any other returns from injury therefore I’d go: Albinson, Reading, Kirk, McGinty, McAllister, Mullin, Dempsey, Murdoch, Dempsey, Chalmers, McKenzie, Akinyemi.

Hopefully a stress free, convincing win to get the promotion train back on track. 

Would be happy with that starting 11 

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Team pretty much picks itself imo unless there is any other returns from injury therefore I’d go: Albinson, Reading, Kirk, McGinty, McAllister, Mullin, Dempsey, Murdoch, Dempsey, Chalmers, McKenzie, Akinyemi.

Think we have a good chance with that team m8, especially strong in midfield by the looks of it 🤔😂

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

There's only two Ben Dempsey's 

7 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Two of our worst displays this season have been against Hamilton, albeit we were undefeated. Confident we will finally win v them. They're certainties to get relegated and we're going to start the year off right. 2-0 at the very least

images.jpeg