Ayr United v Hamilton

3 hours ago, Jazzar said:

This league is crazy and I very much doubt there is such a thing as an easy game in the Championship. The fact we've beaten QP twice (one of them by 5-0) and they're sitting top of the pile is just one example. Arbroath beating Dundee at Dens is another (no disrespect to the Smokies who I know are a decent side). So I fully expect a tough game on Saturday, nothing else. 

Teams have had some of there poorest performances of the season against us and still won. It will be a very comfortable game for Ayr Akinyemi will run riot against our defence. And we haven't scored a league goal in months think the last league goal we scored was actually against yous. 

3 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Smashing, cheers!

You can park on Somerset Road if you get there early enough

As for the game, I'm taking Hamilton or Draw on the coupon I reckon, no way we win this

Edited by mugen_power

12 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

As for the game, I'm taking Hamilton or Draw on the coupon I reckon, no way we win this

Cheers. Going with my dad who is struggling to walk a bit atm. Going to grab a couple of pints in the town and then head up so Somerset Road might not be an option.

I'm not driving, obviously

44 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

As a accies fan I really hope that's a joke if you seriously think yous won't beat us then you must be a very negative Ayr fan. Trust me it will be your easiest game of the season I would be surprised if yous don't win by at least 3 goals for the sake of you're money don't take us to win or draw in a bet. You're just donating money to the Bookies 

27 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

As a accies fan I really hope that's a joke if you seriously think yous won't beat us then you must be a very negative Ayr fan. Trust me it will be your easiest game of the season I would be surprised if yous don't win by at least 3 goals for the sake of you're money don't take us to win or draw in a bet. You're just donating money to the Bookies 

Exactly this. If Ayr cannot beat the worst side in the division, by a country mile, then they might as well just give in. The defence is beyond a joke, your big lad up front will have a field day. Our midfleld consists of wee boys average age about 12, all weighing in at 7 stone. Up front the lad One is a 16 year old prospect, who is half decent, but the poor lad should not be thrown into this team on a regular basis, it will destroy any confidence he has

Manager is clueless, way out of his depth, the majority of our fans are already looking to league 1 next season and are pissed off, raging at our fall from grace

The easiest game of season for Ayr, at least 3-0

1 hour ago, smc4761 said:

your big lad up front will have a field day

If him and the others that played against Dundee play the same way as they did that night then you'll be ok. 

Thats what is behind the caution from Ayr fans, we have been off it for weeks. if we get off to a bad start and Hamilton get the tails up, then we could well get beat in a game we are expected to win. There will be tears and snotters from some of the home support if that happened. 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

If we play like we did at home against Dundee and Pollok then we will not win this.

Aye yous will I watched the the Pollok game on The BBC Scotland and aye yous weren't great however Pollok would hammer us Akinyemi will have a field day on Saturday. And we won't score either. Unless yous have a terrible day going forward and somehow fail to score that's the only way accies would get a point from the game that won't happen though it will be a comfortable Ayr win

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I agree, Accies are an utter basket case of a club that I'd be astonished if we don't win. Even the stuff coming out the club this week is wild.

We SHOULD win, but I've been an Ayr fan long enough to know that that does not mean anything.