Raith Rovers Vs Dundee FC - 06/01/23

5 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

There is a lot of cold/flu type bugs go round at the moment. Not inconceivable he could be out for a week or more with someone like that. 

True, but he wasn’t name checked by IM’s rundown of the walking wounded.

5 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

So is Connell out of contract a Killie yet? 

Sure I read something about the 10th Jan he was contracted to Killie, whether he cant be registered to another club till after that I'm not sure

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

8 minutes ago, TxRover said:

True, but he wasn’t name checked by IM’s rundown of the walking wounded.

Doesn't matter one way or the other. Though can't imagine the player himself would willingly skip a game, and if the club wanted they could put him on the bench as an unused sub.

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Back to 3-5-2? Would make total sense after Monday's disaster.

Also, Cammy named as captain instead of Sweeney to commemorate Cammy's 250th appearance for the club.

Six defenders and Byrne in the XI. 

🙁

2 minutes ago, OhnononoGeordieMunro said:

Really like Sam Stanton and he's had a great season....but, who's paying a fee for him?

I don't know if I'd even go that far. He's been brilliant in a number of games this season, but he's also had plenty quiet spells too. He's every bit a solid Championship player, but as you say, nobody's shelling out for him (unless it's a nominal fee because he wants to go back across to Ireland again, or something along those lines). 

10 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Six defenders and Byrne in the XI. 

🙁

That's back to the 3-5-2 that's served us so well. Surely a positive?

Also, normally against McGhee in midfield but do understand it this once. A combo of Robertson and Anderson or Cameron and Anderson would get absolutely steamrollered. 

Does suggest Bowyer has soured on Grayson, however.

2 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

It's far from inconceivable that a player with an undefined "illness" could miss two games in four days. I don't think we need the conspiracy theories just yet. 

I think we're all just a little bit jumpy after all that's been said about the clubs finances / the chancers trying to take over, and selling players if no investment