Raith Rovers Vs Dundee FC - 06/01/23

8 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I definitely hope Dundee opt for your 3-4-1-1 suggestion. We might stand a better chance if you're a man short.

Considering how bad our discipline has been in recent games, we're getting pretty used to playing with 10 men.

In Friday night's 52 page programme:

An interview and centre spread with Tom Lang,

Dundee native, and Kirkcaldy resident, Cammy Fraser talks about his time with both clubs,

A look back at when Dundee were our first foots 31 years ago,

Match reports and photos from the Morton and Hamilton games,

A feature on tomorrow night's charity collection 'Paige's Musical Butterflies',

News and photos from Rovers' Christmas community activities,

Plus, the usual - Manager's notes, On This Day, Quiz, Stats and Mascots feature.

On sale in and around the ground for only £3.

3400609600.jpg

19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Zach Robinson recalled and no longer available for Dundee, a positive for us. Anyone know exactly when Connell is out of contract and if his loan continues until that date?

I’m sure I read somewhere that Connell is available til the 8th, tho I can’t recall where I saw that so can’t look it up to check. 

There was something in the paper a week or two ago suggesting Connell's loan ran until some time next week, but Killie have already announced that he's been released. So if he's playing tonight, either Killie have announced it before his contract officially ends (which would be weird), or we've offered him a permanent deal. 

35 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

There was something in the paper a week or two ago suggesting Connell's loan ran until some time next week, but Killie have already announced that he's been released. So if he's playing tonight, either Killie have announced it before his contract officially ends (which would be weird), or we've offered him a permanent deal. 

Hang on...if you stretch the definitions of 'star' and 'top club' far enough, if he plays tonight would this not make Kyle Connell a 'free agent loan star from a top Premier League club' 😉

1 hour ago, Against The Machine said:

Actually checked this before, and the Killie statement said Connell would be released at the end of his contract, later this month (January), but didn’t specify a date.