Queens v Alloa

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

He might be going before the window shuts but maybe just keeping him on the now if there's a shortage of bench warmers, * or until our new Manager assesses the squad.*

* if it's anyone other than G. Murray*

Talking of loan players - just noticed Muir on the bench. Be good to see him get some game time as well tbh. 

I'm not there today so wondering what shape we're playing. Is it Stanger and Taggart in the centre of defence with Church on the left and Strachan on the right? Or 3 at the back with one of either Church or Strachan playing in the centre of defence with the other as left wing back and Cawley on the right?

39 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Sammon and rodden ! oh dear looks like Brian rice will be using all of the subs today then .

Exactly this.Utterly baffling that Sammon gets anywhere near an Alloa shirt these days.He was great early in the season,but is a pointless starter now,offers nothing.Rice just can't see this though,really,really frustrating.We need someone similar that can hold the ball up and offer a reliable out ball,but with ability.Sammon can't offer us that now.

Edited by Alloa 68

2 minutes ago, Alloa 68 said:

Exactly this.Utterly baffling that Sammon gets anywhere near an Alloa shirt these days.He was great early in the season,but is a pointless starter now,offers nothing.Rice just can't see this though,really,really frustrating.

Loves a goal against us tbf. 

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Loves a goal against us tbf. 

You guys love a goal against us,Rice can gtf.Maybe you guys will take him off our hands with a bit of luck.We will drop down the league like a stone,form is dreadful.It's been coming for months.

Edited by Alloa 68

2 minutes ago, Alloa 68 said:

You guys love a goal against us,Rice can gtf.Maybe you guys will take him off our hands with a bit of luck.

If you let us win today, Grant Murray will get the manager's gig - you need to hammer us today to prevent that happening ...

9 minutes ago, Alloa 68 said:

More chance of me getting off with a super model mate,we are f*****g shite.

You were shite here the last time as well and still got a point. This is far too similar to the last game. Until we get another goal* I won't be confident. 

Irving off for Reilly. Reilly was pish last week but Irving has managed to offer less. If Hendrie can finally find a pass we might have some joy down the left. 

*Even then I'll be skeptical. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

You were shite here the last time as well and still got a point. This is far too similar to the last game. Until we get another goal* I won't be confident. 

Irving off for Reilly. Reilly was pish last week but Irving has managed to offer less. If Hendrie can finally find a pass we might have some joy down the left. 

*Even then I'll be skeptical. 

We've been on a downward spiral for months,Rice is nothing more than a poor manager.Continues with Sammon,it's beyond baffling.Why he won't start Offord god only knows.We will slip right down the league under Rice.Fans will still be in denial,that's up to them,I've made my mind up,I spend my hard earned and this ain't acceptable.If Sammon left,we wouldn:t even notice,that's how bad he's been.F*****g seething these days with the standard we've dropped too.

We need to get Paton signed up for another season - think his contract is up in May this year.  We'll lose him to the vultures who are circling already but we need to benefit from it.

8 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

We need to get Paton signed up for another season - think his contract is up in May this year.  We'll lose him to the vultures who are circling already but we need to benefit from it.

He is now the top scorer in league 1. Also, second for assists.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

And there's the Paton sitter at 1-0 much like the last game...

Remember, if we score 2 or 3 here then Murray gets the job ... careful what you wish for, eh?

55 minutes ago, Alloa 68 said:

Exactly this.Utterly baffling that Sammon gets anywhere near an Alloa shirt these days.He was great early in the season,but is a pointless starter now,offers nothing.Rice just can't see this though,really,really frustrating.We need someone similar that can hold the ball up and offer a reliable out ball,but with ability.Sammon can't offer us that now.

... and your point caller?