Queens v Alloa

Just now, Otis Blue said:

... and that's us now in 8th place.

...which says it all considering we were a point off fourth in the half time live table.  Never underestimate the ability of this mob to fook things up.

By the way, if anyone has stats on how many goals we've conceded within a couple of minutes of making a sub, and how many we've let in in the 60-70 minute period of a game please forward them on to whoever the next manager is as they need to sort those habits out pronto.

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Three Managerial candidates have just withdrawn their names from contention after watching us. Murray is not one of them. 

Murray has somehow made us worse than when Gibson was in charge .

Think what makes it worse we got beat from a poor Alloa side who I am sure can play much better than that..

Paton open goal miss then even for us shocking defending gave a goal away then heads went down only one outcome after that .

Massive job for any new manager . 

Utterly fucking useless. Any Alloa fan who ever writes that they aren't confident of a result against us should be instantly banned. We have an incredible knack of losing games that should be seen out but with Alloa it's another level. 

We have a bunch of complete shitebags. So many poor performances yet again today, the same as last week. Wilson AGAIN the only one who can walk away thinking he put in a good shift. Paton as well but I'm reluctant to praise him given he should have had us out of sight (again). Irving's biggest contribution today was missing an almost open goal. Sums us up. 

Comically bad at the back again. Starting to get really pissed off with Hendrie's relaxed approach. No chance Partick recall him. The new man has a helluva job on his hands sorting this losing mentality out. If Murray gets in I really think I could be done for a while. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Comically bad at the back again. Starting to get really pissed off with Hendrie's relaxed approach. No chance Partick recall him. The new man has a helluva job on his hands sorting this losing mentality out. If Murray gets in I really think I could be done for a while. 

Recalling a player they released in the summer would be quite the move. 

26 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Three Managerial candidates have just withdrawn their names from contention after watching us. Murray is not one of them. 

I’m not sure if you are being serious?

We really weren't great, but were the better side for most of it.  

When we had the glaring miss, I definitely thought and said I hoped we wouldn't pay for it, but I still thought it unlikely because Alloa had offered so little.

One episode of comedy defending later though, and we're struggling. 

I'm not sure that Alloa necessarily got what they deserved, but good luck to them.  We certainly did.

2 minutes ago, Honky Tonk Man said:

Murray managed to get a late victory against one of the two shitest teams in the league and this. So he has proven he is no better than Wullie who was sacked for his performance.

I am not sure he was sacked for his performance. That of course may be what was said be we all know it was his impending court case. 

Let’s not kid ourselves here. The board would be happy as fucking Larry to have carried on with WG, if it hadn’t been for that.  Just look at the shite we endured under the two previous managers to him. 

I know Murray's coming in for some stick and I definitely don't want him as manger but no one's turning that bunch of players into a winning formula. Couple ok but on the whole they simply aren't good enough. 

We should be dominating teams being full time. 

To be honest this result maybe a godsend in the long run. It at least means that Murray won’t get the gig (not even our board are that blind) and so may have a better long term outcome. The players that WG and Murray brought in are really awful  (with a cple of exceptions).