Queens v Alloa

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Looking very much like Grant Murray will be in charge of Queens for this one, and maybe for a while longer, 3 points to Alloa. 

Oh i Don't know , we have been gash of late , form is oot the windae , not too optomistic about this one  , there is only so many games in a lifetime when you "smash and grab " like last time at palmy  , The highlight in that game for me was the chips n curry sauce .  And the female steward who had eyebrows painted on so thick that i couldn't stop staring 🤨 .

Edited by Vegetableman

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

Oh i Don't know , we have been gash of late , form is oot the windae , not too optomistic about this one  , there is only so many games in a lifetime when you "smash and grab " like last time at palmy  , The highlight in that game for me was the chips n curry sauce .  And the female steward who had eyebrows painted on so thick that i couldn't stop staring 🤨 .

Just you behave yourself. Alloa's form is absolutely irrelevant when it comes to playing QoS. We were utterly rotten against Clyde and I doubt we'll drastically improve this weekend. Was hoping for a new manager bounce at least but that doesn't look likely either. Even if he's revealed tomorrow I doubt he'll be in charge for the match. 

Game might be a total shambles on Saturday looking at the weather forecast. Strong gusts for kick off time. 

Can remember a few matches at Palmerston ruined by the wind. Quarters I think of the Scottish cup at home to Falkirk one I remember most where I’m sure Falkirk scored with a heavily wind assisted goal. 

1 hour ago, JK_Queens said:

Game might be a total shambles on Saturday looking at the weather forecast. Strong gusts for kick off time. 

Can remember a few matches at Palmerston ruined by the wind. Quarters I think of the Scottish cup at home to Falkirk one I remember most where I’m sure Falkirk scored with a heavily wind assisted goal. 

Did Peter Houston no pick up a policeman's hat that had blown away and put it on during that game?

Like our podcast said, would like to say a settled team from us for a few games, barring any forced changes. Saying that, I would like to see Durnan replace Graham even as suggested by the pod, even if he's not going to last the 90 minutes. Would like to see MacIver and Rodden get a few games up top, I feel MacIvers flick ons are more productive than Sammons. 

Hoping for a better performance. I've predicted a draw but could see us sneaking a 2-1.

1 minute ago, Vegetableman said:

B*llocks to that  😒

Think its in the restricted  transmission time for UK streaming, but don't think we've done any live streaming of home games this season even for games outwith the set restricted times. 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No sign of Connelly again. Great 😒

Aye, for someone who we were looking for to be a major player for us this season his game time has been very disappointing. I know you can't help players missing with injuries but he's surely not been injured/ill that much. 

1 minute ago, Slipmat said:

Bange on the bench?  I thought he was away back to Blackpool?

He might be going before the window shuts but maybe just keeping him on the now if there's a shortage of bench warmers, * or until our new Manager assesses the squad.*

* if it's anyone other than G. Murray*