🐟 🐟 Arbroath v The Caley 🔴 ⚫

Pretty worrying stuff. Inverness played pretty average at best and still managed to put 4 past us easily. Key players for arbroath well off the pace today, McKenna, O’Brien and Gaston mainly. 

Not convinced by Bitsindou at all, at centre back and centre mid, looks soft and game passes him by. Shame to see Oakley go thought he was good today especially first half, then faded second half. Let’s hope today was just a blip and we play better next week and we are more defensively sound. 

Cracking result that at a ground where we've seldom performed well in recent years. Seems I should miss games more often. Sadly for us I'll be at the home game against Queens Park next weekend :(

That was very poor from us apart from our goal we barely threatened, we just looked disjointed and a bit off the pace with to much just booting the ball up the field to nobody in particular.

Thought Inverness looked much sharper than us and were winning all the loose balls and a deserved win for them.

15 hours ago, Munoz said:

I take it he was decent today ? I'm still hopeful he has a future at St Mirren. 

Aye he looked good in spite of Arbroath's tattie field. Clearly a clever player with good technique and a bit of pace. He's a bit like a young Aaron Doran. His goal was either clever or a fluke - thighed it over Gaston after he had fumbled a corner.

Actually Doran had a really good game yesterday too.

Edited by Stephen Malkmus

29 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Aye he looked good in spite of Arbroath's tattie field. Clearly a clever player with good technique and a bit of pace. He's a bit like a young Aaron Doran. His goal was either clever or a fluke - thighed it over Gaston after he had fumbled a corner.

Actually Doran had a really good game yesterday too.

You obviously weren’t there, the pitch was fine for the time of year, in fact considering the amount of rain we’ve had it was perfectly playable 

5 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Really poor goalkeeping for the 2nd but I actually thought it was a very clever finish from henderson using his thigh/knee.

Should never had the opportunity, poor goalkeeping, he did the same at Dens earlier in the season 

The wee cheer when mackay scalfs the shot to land at mckays feet for the first got a chuckle from me. 

Second goal I thought was clever!/lucky 

3rd was good movement

4th was a nice header from a narrow angle, keeper not much chance with that

14 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

That second ICT goal is absolutely comical. 

Who is your keeper? Don’t feel like he covered himself in glory for any of the goals but maybe that’s harsh 

Derek Gaston. He had a shocker on Saturday. 

15 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

That second ICT goal is absolutely comical. 

Who is your keeper? Don’t feel like he covered himself in glory for any of the goals but maybe that’s harsh 

Derek Gaston. Normally a very good keeper but has had a few uncharacteristic howlers this season.

I wasn’t at the game on Saturday and just watched the goals now. Jesus, terrible defending and goalkeeping for all of them. Gaston should have done better at the second, third and fourth and ToB defended like my mother-in-law for the first.

Edited by Tattie36

3 hours ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Its Jeezy Peeps.  Is it not a commonly used expression?

Only in the bizarre world of Tayside it seems.

Nice wee plug for his pest control firm chucked in here :lol:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4042585/arbroath-tv-scott-strachan-jeezy-peeps/

Edited by RiG

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Only in the bizarre world of Tayside it seems.

Nice wee plug for his pest control firm chucked in here :lol:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4042585/arbroath-tv-scott-strachan-jeezy-peeps/

Il just copy and paste what I put in the main Arbroath thread 

Oh look, the club are being laughed at on social media Because if the annoying, loud and useless commentator. Iv had to suffer one match this season with him and it was torture. It’s a real shame because the co-commentator (Fraser?) seems a really knowledgable guy but he couldn’t get a word in.