Aberdeen v Ross County

My first Dons game of the (league) season so I’m probably the only person going who’s looking forward to it.

3 points are absolutely essential here, preferably with a good performance please Jim.

Prediction: 0-0 with 4 stands chanting “Goodwin, GTF” come full time.

11 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Is the boy Akio mince?

He hasn’t been getting much game time but he hasn’t really impressed. I don’t think I’ve seen a player with such poor positional awareness. He looks lost whenever he comes off the bench. The summer signings have looked rotten tbh.

No Loturi or Baldwin today either which is strange. Don’t know what the point in recalling the two boys from Montrose was if they can’t even make a bench with two keepers on it which isn’t even full.

Edited by Staggie_93

Last time we had a must win game against County at home was one of our many "Only need one win to get top six" games last season before surrendering to a limp 0-1 defeat. Both teams much changed since then mind.

Jim bizarrely went for a jolly with the fans before the game at the Beach Ballroom that day. Don't suppose there was any appetite for that now.

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

1 hour ago, Suspect Device said:

If all games go the wrong way, we could be sitting 8th by 5pm.

Bit of a drop in 2 games.

ETA, obviously Hibs won't beat hearts but the rest is possible.

Or back to third. Hibs and us winning. 

Lol

22 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

He hasn’t been getting much game time but he hasn’t really impressed. I don’t think I’ve seen a player with such poor positional awareness. He looks lost whenever he comes off the bench. The summer signings have looked rotten tbh.

No Loturi or Baldwin today either which is strange. Don’t know what the point in recalling the two boys from Montrose was if they can’t even make a bench with two keepers on it which isn’t even full.

I can only imagine by this there has been a sickness outbreak