Happy new year

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't drink but I celebrate Hogmanay so I'm pished. Or was until about half an hour ago. Lewis Capaldi is shite and I've only endured him for a few minutes.

I hope your 2023 is better than 2022 was.

I'd love to boot that c***s teeth out. 

I celebrate new year, I drink, and I am drinking. Currently watching 1917, which is a spectacularly good film. An inch is snow here in Dunblane.

2022 was fùcking shïte and I fully expect 2023 to be shïte as well.

Happy new year.

On a personal level, great. I got promoted at work, something I’ve worked for since 2015. Otherwise, I’ve seen two friends have been killed and I’ve seen many friends suffer more than anyone deserves to through war. It breaks my heart that this is happening. 2023 will bring Ukraine’s victory, it’s my only wish. 

I hope everyone has a good year and their wishes come true. ❤️

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

I am not a fan of Hogmanay really, so I don’t celebrate it much, I just watch some TV (Match of the Day atm) with one or two drinks (I don’t drink much) and once I have spoken to people at Midnight, then bed. Up early for a New Years Day swim at Loch Lomond which will be the main celebration of the New Year.

Have a Happy New Year folks. Looking forward to more P&B in 2023. 

Very jealous of this. Would be having a dook in the north sea tomorrow but for my being marooned in EK.

Lang may yer bums reek a'body.

38 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

New year TV sucks dog's bollocks.

Nah, got Aussie Snake Wranglers on, shame I know none will die…when that’s over, it’s “The 80’s; Top Ten” for a few hours. Nothing like looking at shoulder pads and big hair!