Happy new year

I hope 2023 is swell for you, and I wish you and your families health and happiness for the coming year and beyond.

I don't "celebrate" hogmanay and do not drink. I am currently picking at a takeaway and watching random films on Netflix. Already watched The Departed and Layer Cake. Currently watching Taxi Driver

Have a tip-top time whatever you are doing tonight. 

Best wishes,

Jamie xxxxx

I am not a fan of Hogmanay really, so I don’t celebrate it much, I just watch some TV (Match of the Day atm) with one or two drinks (I don’t drink much) and once I have spoken to people at Midnight, then bed. Up early for a New Years Day swim at Loch Lomond which will be the main celebration of the New Year.

Have a Happy New Year folks. Looking forward to more P&B in 2023. 

2022 has been a bit of a shitter in the main so it seems quite fitting it's the first Hogmanay I'm doing solo.

PS5, couple of beers and tunes on the go.

No carry on trying to get home or killer hangover tomorrow is the icing on the cake.

HNY to everyone who isn't doing the conventional thing xx

It really doesn’t feel like Hogmanay. 

BBC One’s offering isn’t helping. I never thought I’d see me wanting Phil and Ally back, but at least they were more “Hogmanay” than generic music performances. 

And it’s not live anymore. 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I hope 2023 is swell for you, and I wish you and your families health and happiness for the coming year and beyond.

I don't "celebrate" hogmanay and do not drink. I am currently picking at a takeaway and watching random films on Netflix. Already watched The Departed and Layer Cake. Currently watching Taxi Driver

Have a tip-top time whatever you are doing tonight. 

Best wishes,

Jamie xxxxx

44 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Two utterly fantastic films, especially the latter. 

Enjoy it when it come J-Dog and P-Hamster.

Much Love. ✌️

Get over to the TV and Film Forum and post your top 10 favourite films cuntos.

And have a happy new year too x

17 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't drink but I celebrate Hogmanay so I'm pished. Or was until about half an hour ago. Lewis Capaldi is shite and I've only endured him for a few minutes.

I hope your 2023 is better than 2022 was.

New year TV sucks dog's bollocks. 

To think of the years I scoffed at Scotch and Wry repeats. I'd love one right now.