Post a picture of your football highlight of 2022

Had just told Guido that in 94 he had helped give me one of the best days of my life.

United back in Europe after a 10 year break.

Unfortunately the game kicked off a couple of hours later and we are still trying to come to terms with the aftermath.

IMG_20220811_173825.jpg

7 hours ago, bennett said:

Magee proving that celtic fans hate Rangers more than they love their own team.

Anyway my choice is ...

skysports-john-lundstram-rangers_5761951

Absolutely this. The most unbelievable night at Ibrox under the lights that will live with me forever.

8 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

It really doesn't, on the contrary it is what is right about our game  the fierce tribal nature of our supporters, who absolutely detest their rivals and take great joy in there misfortune, give me that over the tourist league half and half scarves pish from down south. 

I know if and when Celtic reach another European final virtually everyone outwith our support would take great delight if we failed  agonisingly like this, I'd have absolutely no problem with that and would welcome it.

You took more delight at Rangers losing a European final than your team winning the league title?

Honestly, the best feeling in the world. Football is untouchable in terms of providing euphoric moments. It really is the greatest sport in the world.

I can’t ever remember having a higher high than this in my life and it arrived in an otherwise dark period for me.

Everything else melts away in moments like this.

Edited by AJF

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That’s how you do it @Flybhoy

I disagree.

That happens most years.  It'll happen this year too.  They don't need to keep pretending it means the world to them, do they?

I prefer the honesty of admitting that seeing genuine glory denied to Rangers was better.  You don't have to be a Celtic fan for that to be a highlight.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I disagree.

That happens most years.  It'll happen this year too.  They don't need to keep pretending it means the world to them, do they?

I prefer the honesty of admitting that seeing genuine glory denied to Rangers was better.  You don't have to be a Celtic fan for that to be a highlight.

You just like being seen to be going against the grain. 

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I'm not sure that my view here is doing that to be honest.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you Bennett.

Nah, Joey and others had it spot on. Your own team comes first.

Happy new year Monkey.