Dumbarton vs Stirling Albion

Outcome?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/23 at 15:00

10 hours ago, Bailey1972 said:

Will be our 5th trip to Dumbarton this season. First two completed successfully. Third one was postponed when we reached Balloch. Fourth one was postponed when we reached turn off for Drymen.

Has something happened regarding office administration during the season? I support a Wheelchair user to the games and on the first 2 occasions when I requested to book a Disabled parking space Antonia was extremely helpful and emailed straight back and on the day of the game she met us in person and showed us where to go. Since then all my emails and calls (messages) have gone unanswered.

I have dealt with most clubs in this Division and at the start of the season I would have to admit that Dumbarton FC came across very professional but as the season has progressed they are now one of the worst to deal with.

No idea why our club are so pish at talking to people. This really isn't difficult stuff. Hope you get it sorted. 

11 hours ago, Bailey1972 said:

Will be our 5th trip to Dumbarton this season. First two completed successfully. Third one was postponed when we reached Balloch. Fourth one was postponed when we reached turn off for Drymen.

Has something happened regarding office administration during the season? I support a Wheelchair user to the games and on the first 2 occasions when I requested to book a Disabled parking space Antonia was extremely helpful and emailed straight back and on the day of the game she met us in person and showed us where to go. Since then all my emails and calls (messages) have gone unanswered.

I have dealt with most clubs in this Division and at the start of the season I would have to admit that Dumbarton FC came across very professional but as the season has progressed they are now one of the worst to deal with.

Can I enquire if you have today been able to progress this ahead of tomorrow night's scheduled fixture ?

I can't see this having a chance to be honest. If the relentless heavy rain doesn't get it, then the sub zero temperatures will.

Should make it to Forthbank, then aim to play it at the end of the month when we're due to travel there imo.

Forthbank is also prone to pitch waterlogging.  Looking out at my drain choked street I doubt our pitch would be playable if it keeps raining either.  No comfort I know, just bursting the illusion that only the Rock has this problem.   

30 minutes ago, George Parr said:

There can’t be any possible chance of the pitch passing an inspection before tomorrow night. Saturday may end up in some doubt too if this rain keeps up as forecast through the rest of the week.

Was more hoping it could fail an inspection tonight 

Over and done with 

6 minutes ago, Sons Fan said:

Gotta love whoever writes our prematch ramble. The away fans are in the “west stand” 

We have one stand so you mean the away end.

I thought they'd be using the 3 temporary stands we bought to house the tens of thousands of travelling Falkirk fans a few seasons ago.