Dumbarton vs Stirling Albion

Outcome?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/23 at 15:00

16 minutes ago, cedrick1 said:

Tbh fair bit of heat in sun. Issue will be possibly the strip down stand where sun is shaded.

think overall should be on 

Aye, that is absolutely the issue and I would like to think that someone has proactively recognised it and taken appropriate action.  Ground currently in the sun is still firm but easing, but if that strip is  uncovered or shaded all day there's a chance that a totally risk-averse referee cans the fixture - we've been here before several times 😙

2 hours ago, Snoddyisabino said:

Can’t see anyway this game is going to be on. Meant to be sunny today which might thaw it out normally - but that big stupid boulder will probably block it out all day 

I don’t even think there will be a pitch inspection. I’m sure it’ll be game on no problem

You lot are just bricking it.

47 minutes ago, super-son said:

I don’t even think there will be a pitch inspection. I’m sure it’ll be game on no problem

You lot are just bricking it.

Aye but our pitch is New Boghead ..anything is possible..infact if a dug pees on it, its waterlogged.

3 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Aye, that is absolutely the issue and I would like to think that someone has proactively recognised it and taken appropriate action.  Ground currently in the sun is still firm but easing, but if that strip is  uncovered or shaded all day there's a chance that a totally risk-averse referee cans the fixture - we've been here before several times 😙

Does the ref have a horticultural qualification?

If we are looking for the title here then we really need to be winning this to give us a chance especially as we are still to play at Forthbank.

However it is also an absolutely must not lose game as well as a loss here is a huge spanner in the works for any chances of the title whereas a draw is recoverable.

25 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Had held off finishing my notes in the expectation that this would be off, but I assume (from those of you in G82) that there's been no freak temperature drops or snow showers and I can now get them sorted?

I really don't see there being any problems and if there was I would hope we have learned our lesson from the last time and we'd have heard of a planned inspection by now.

23 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Temp in G83 definitely dropping, but still bright, sunny and clear as it has been all day on my travels through G82, G83 and PA16.

Can you get yourself along to the ground and throw yourself down on the pitch a few times,  to give a status update