10 man Livi v Well

Get your money on a red card to Livi because Bruce Anderson scratches his nose. Gonna be tough missing Pittman AND Holt but hopefully Nouble and Shamal are back for this one. Stephen Bradley will also be available which gives us another attacking threat. Doubt we'll see Fitzwater and not sure if De Lucas will have his clearance in time but Boyes was pretty good v St Mirren. Hopefully we go something like this and go at Motherwell who look in a bad way with injuries.

Shamal

Devlin Ayo Boyes Montano

St Kelly Se Kelly Omeonga

Bahamboula Anderson Nouble

Given our form playing 10 men I doubt a Livi red Card will improve our chances much.

We actually have a very respectable record at Almondvale which gets overlooked as the games are inevitably utter shit.

Would take a point but grinding out a result here will require discipline and motivation we rarely display.

Edited by Handsome_Devil

55 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Get your money on a red card to Livi because Bruce Anderson scratches his nose. Gonna be tough missing Pittman AND Holt but hopefully Nouble and Shamal are back for this one. Stephen Bradley will also be available which gives us another attacking threat. Doubt we'll see Fitzwater and not sure if De Lucas will have his clearance in time but Boyes was pretty good v St Mirren. Hopefully we go something like this and go at Motherwell who look in a bad way with injuries.

Shamal

Devlin Ayo Boyes Montano

Do you have forwards? I mean, any forwards? If so, you will score. One or more will come late in the game. 

We might also score, but won’t win. 

Happy Fucking New Year. 

16 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

Do you have forwards? I mean, any forwards? If so, you will score. One or more will come late in the game. 

We might also score, but won’t win. 

Happy Fucking New Year. 

we should have Anderson, Bahamboula and Bradley at least...hopefully Nouble is back from injury too...we also have Goncalves who I'm sure every Livi fan would happily send your way

On 31/12/2022 at 08:29, Cptn Hooch said:

we also have Goncalves who I'm sure every Livi fan would happily send your way

If we could choose between an early red card or seeing Goncalves play; who would you choose to be sent off?

Being the moron I am, I didn't think about this being a 3pm kick off so I'll be stuck working looking for a dodgy stream. Hopefully see Shamal and Nouble back for this, although Ivan's been a decent enough stand in for Shamal we really miss Nouble going forward - Bahamboula is obviously a good alternative but we're much better when we've got them both on the pitch. Assuming Fitzwater is offski and we have the 2 above back:

George

Devlin  -  Obileye  -  Boyes  -  Montano

Omeonga  -  St.Kelly  -  Se.Kelly

Nouble  -  Anderson  -  Moyo

Family stuff means that the game against Hibs will be my first since November, who knew it was on a Sunday.

A boring score draw for this one will keep us ticking along.

Looks like Penney has another couple of games before SOD goes back to left back.

Martindale in his preview said Nouble recently had an MRI scan. It's unlikely an injury significant enough for that will have since healed already. So be braced for him not to be playing again. Guthrie definitely still out.

On 31/12/2022 at 07:11, Cptn Hooch said:

Shamal

Devlin Ayo Boyes Montano

As I've said mate playing with 10 men against us seems to give the opposition an advantage. 

Max Johnson has been recalled from his loan at Cove Rangers so I wouldn't be surprised if he is involved and McGinn is moved into the DM role to help cover the defence. Don't think any of our injuries will be back so our new CB signing Shane Blaney may be involved too. If Van Veen is still too ill to start and Shields starts again then we'll have zero real goal threat on the pitch.

If we concede once we'll likely concede again. I would take a draw right now. I've got a feeling we'll lose again though.

14 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Martindale in his preview said Nouble recently had an MRI scan. It's unlikely an injury significant enough for that will have since healed already. So be braced for him not to be playing again. Guthrie definitely still out.

He said he only had one as he had three attempts to reintroduce him to training fail. It was a precautionary scan to see if it showed anything. Although I can imagine he misses this one as well.

Looks like Shamal is out for this one too, could be interesting to see if it ends up being Hamilton that plays (if he does then we're fucked), as Ivan seemed like he was away after the St Mirren game.

If nothing else we'll likely see Bradley get a game. De Lucas doesn't get his official paperwork and everything certified until the 15th I think which is a shame. 

A bit worried about this one, if we lose we could end up seeing a bit of a spiral and look like fighting relegation. Can see a few fans turning if we lose it too

Suspect our nemesis Scrutinizor will have a field day post match should we lose this.On the game itself,reckon if Van Veen is fit the Lions will be in for a long day.So many crucial players missing for us will have a bearing on the result I reckon.Wont completely right these lads of,but will need to be right at the top of our game to get something from this if we can keep 11 men on the park.Tough shift ahead in what is going to be baltic out there.Wrap up well,pardon the pun.Mon the Lions.🦁👍.

6 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Ivan seemed like he was away after the St Mirren game.

Saw him carry a child around after the game. As I recall one of the reasons he gave for wanting to go home was that he couldn't get his family out due to the war in Ukraine. I was reading this gesture as if he had finally managed to get them out?

13 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Saw him carry a child around after the game. As I recall one of the reasons he gave for wanting to go home was that he couldn't get his family out due to the war in Ukraine. I was reading this gesture as if he had finally managed to get them out?

Even if he's still not settled and wished to head back to Russia (why would you?), he's still under contract and I can see the club requesting he hangs around until at least Shamal is fit. Saying that....if he was heading home before this game we'd have heard something official from the club