Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Just now, NFL12 said:
4 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Tell your blouse of a player that went down from a tap to the face  I’d say you should tell him but he’d laugh like f**k when you told him your name. Nathan haha.

Ffs personal insults because your team are honking and couldn’t beat 10 men. Tut tut. 

4 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Did you watch it? The time wasting started at throw ins from minute 10. Several instances of St Mirren players going down faking head injuries, Curtis Main refusing to go off when substituted etc - it was fairly rife from where I was sitting.

The onus is on Killie to break anti-football teams like that down obviously, we saw plenty of that style in the championship last season, so it's unfortunate we weren't able to find the goals despite being in total control for much of the game.

You high bro?

1 minute ago, Paxo said:

Did you watch it? The time wasting started at throw ins from minute 10. Several instances of St Mirren players going down faking head injuries, Curtis Main refusing to go off when substituted etc - it was fairly rife from where I was sitting.

The onus is on Killie to break anti-football teams like that down obviously, we saw plenty of that style in the championship last season, so it's unfortunate we weren't able to find the goals despite being in total control for much of the game.

We weren't hurried along once for shies apart from the one booking for continually hesitating. Indeed, the only issue with throw-ins today that we were continuously pulled up on, was us stealing yards on them.

You've also faked the head injuries thing, haven't you? I cam only assume you've not been to too many games in Scottish football as whatever we did do today to break the game up was truly unremarkable.

Kilmarnock FC: the great defenders against anti-football. Trying to keep the beautiful game alive.

Give your head a shake for fucks sake. :lol:

3 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Ffs personal insults because your team are honking and couldn’t beat 10 men. Tut tut. 

Your right Nathan, I’m sorry and no offence intended, but ffs Nathan? You could have called herself anything on here but you chose your real name.  Alls fair on P&B.

1 minute ago, NFL12 said:

Your right Nathan, I’m sorry and no offence intended, but ffs Nathan? You could have called herself anything on here but you chose your real name.  Alls fair on P&B.

I'm guessing PlayStation games have not yet made it to Ayrshire...

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We weren't hurried along once for shies apart from the one booking for continually hesitating. Indeed, the only issue with throw-ins today that we were continuously pulled up on, was us stealing yards on them.

You've also faked the head injuries thing, haven't you? I cam only assume you've not been to too many games in Scottish football as whatever we did do today to break the game up was truly unremarkable.

Kilmarnock FC: the great defenders against anti-football. Trying to keep the beautiful game alive.

Give your head a shake for fucks sake. :lol:

Are you serious here? The time wasting was obvious from just after the sending off. I ont complain too much though coz we would have done it. But to deny it….

Edited by NFL12

You’re*

Anyway, enjoy your point against the better side. Hope you stay up but not likely playing like that. Always thought Del Boy was a better manager than that.

42 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

It’s coz we have a “sense of entitlement “ according to Hendo. It allows them to try to defend an elbow smash into an opposing player.

An elbow smash seriously I've seen this about four times its an elbow no denying that but a smash I've tickled my kids harder .

Just now, NathanDrake88 said:

You’re*

Anyway, enjoy your point against the better side. Hope you stay up but not likely playing like that. Always thought Del Boy was a better manager than that.

Thanks Nathin.

Are you serious here? The time wasting was obvious from just after the sending off. I ont complain too much though coz we would have done it. But to deny it….

1 minute of injury time in the first half and 5 in the second suggests you're full of shite.

Unbelievable that anyone is moaning about a team wasting time when they were down to 10 men after 5 mins. Every team in our league would do likewise so the sham tears are simply that. Felt we were pretty comfortable and at no stage were we under sustained pressure. Killie have a real lack of creativity in central midfield it was all slow lateral passing leading to a poor cross. I ended up a tad disappointed we didn't actually take all 3 points as for long spells we looked the more likely to score. Always a good day out in Killie and a fine bunch down there. Hopefully both teams stay in the league,  it's how a rivalry should be.

Just now, NFL12 said:

It felt like it. Wishful thinking on my part, compounded by Peroni.

There's no fucking way you're anything approaching old enough to drink. :lol:

I suppose though, there's a chance that you are old enough to drink but you're just a raging simpleton. If that's the case, my apologies. 

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

1 minute of injury time in the first half and 5 in the second suggests you're full of shite.

One minute in the first half… come on. I don’t think anyone can complain too much about time wasting coz we would all do it. But denying it suggests you’re full of shite.

5 minutes ago, NathanDrake88 said:

"blouse of a player" is not a good look m9. That said we failed to lay a glove on a team playing with 10 men for pretty much the whole game so that is on us, not the opposing team, if the roles were reversed we would be delighted at an unexpected point under the circumstances.