Kilmarnock v St Mirren

Depends on 'which' Killie turn up.

If its the one from Wednesday night with the constant press, harrying, winning the ball back quickly, and creating chances, it 'should' be a home win.

However, if its '1st half at Tynecastle and Motherwell' recently Killie, Saints have a decent chance.

We really need to build on Wednesday nights display now and show it wasn't a flash in the pan.

Far to difficult to predict this one. I'm thinking a draw, but in all honesty it could really be anything. 

Our away form is poor, coupled with Killie's decent home form might suggest a home win. 

Saints are 4 undefeated and 3 points could possibly take us 3rd. A big incentive. 

3 hours ago, KTID26 said:

Apart from the fact you are a wind up merchant what makes you think your small club will be consistantly in this league. You are wetting yourself on the basis of the best league start you have had for almost a many years you have been in the lower league. You have a pretty average squad. You advocate playing a guy with a season ticket to the physios room and one who hides when things get tough. We are only 2 wins away from your lot and have played 8 games without a real striker thank to Lafferty's indiscretion.

Your manager is a 1/2 season manager , starts well but falls away in the second half of most seasons.

Bets of luck, enjoy the game though you probably will watch on PPV

7F584305-9F73-4813-B080-C45EE2147808.png.9abe8c95721c68bd71976948653b8231.png

Wouldn’t be hugely surprised to find that Ethan has been sold before we head to Rugby Park 🙁

If he has gone then Gogic and Kiltie in for him and O’Hara would be the obvious swaps and I think given what we saw on Weds night that Brophy starting ahead of Ayunga might not be the worst shout particularly since this is a pitch and a stadium that he has historically performed well on.

Expect a decent sized Saints support to head down, looking forward to it 🎉🏁

3 hours ago, Div said:

Wouldn’t be hugely surprised to find that Ethan has been sold before we head to Rugby Park 🙁

If he has gone then Gogic and Kiltie in for him and O’Hara would be the obvious swaps and I think given what we saw on Weds night that Brophy starting ahead of Ayunga might not be the worst shout particularly since this is a pitch and a stadium that he has historically performed well on.

Expect a decent sized Saints support to head down, looking forward to it 🎉🏁

The saints support will be well advised to keep their heads down when Brophy is shooting into your end. He likes a shot at goal even when it’s not the best option and he’s not the most accurate.

I actually respect someone willing to make an oldskool in yer face post, to many nicey, nicey "we're worse than youse" posts made while secretly sticking pins into a voodoo doll of Eamonn Brophy.

14 hours ago, Saint Shug said:

7F584305-9F73-4813-B080-C45EE2147808.png.9abe8c95721c68bd71976948653b8231.png

15 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Sometimes you wonder how yet another Killie v St Mirren fixture could possibly be livened up, then KTID26 and Hendo oblige with the handbags to give the game a wee edge.

Now just need them to arrange a square go in the car park and we'll be all set.

5 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

The saints support will be well advised to keep their heads down when Brophy is shooting into your end. He likes a shot at goal even when it’s not the best option and he’s not the most accurate.

He won’t be shooting. He’ll be squaring it to Curtis Main. 😜

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

He won’t though, he’s too blinkered, doesn’t look up to see if anything else is on, just head down and shoot in the general direction of the goals.

Absolutely this ^^^^^^^^

I do like the fact he actually has the confidence to shoot but feck me that boy would shoot from the corner flag.

On 30/12/2022 at 19:56, Hendo said:

Touched a nerve.

Already got tickets, hopefully you'll appreciate the Paisley pound.

I do think you need to calm down a bit. Like most Saints fans, I know where we are as a club. This is probably our best league season since I started supporting them 40 years ago. It might not last, we could indeed fall like a stone, end up bottom 6 and having to beat the likes of yourselves to avoid being sucked into a relegation battle. I doubt it this season, but it could happen.

You, on the other hand, like a lot of Killie fans on here, seem to have some weird sense of entitlement which is crazy given the state of your squad, which is mainly made of injury prone journeymen and youngsters on loan, most of whom cant even get in the team. Fair play, you have a decent manager evidenced by a total of 19 points which is a massive overachievement with that squad.

You may win on Monday. Armstrong might play a blinder, and we might not defend set pieces properly. Equally, we may win as we have generally better players than you at the moment. Who knows. However, we are both similar sized clubs who will have ups and downs, so please calm it down with the Billy big baws patter.

👆 absolutely beeling 

Been years since I’ve been on the site, hasn’t changed thankfully😂

take a draw here for the saints, playing on a surface as bad as Killies a draw wouldn’t be bad. Livi performance was patchy so an improvement is needed. But can’t expect too much playing on the plastic crap, football teams like grass😉