Kilmarnock v St Mirren

I'm loving the new heavy shithousery version of St Mirren this season. 

If anything, I'd like to see us cheat and time waste even more. I want opposition fans moaning about that scumbag team from Paisley every single week.

10 hours ago, Hendo said:

Its the bit where he claims Kilmarnock are superior opposition 😂

Enjoy your clubs time in this league. St mirren deserved the point, they did what needed done to get it. Your  8 man defense did their job well. With 11 on each side we probably would have seen the same type of game. No sour grapes from me your team played the circumstances better than we did. Best of luck for the rest of the season. 

16 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Enjoy your clubs time in this league. St mirren deserved the point, they did what needed done to get it. Your  8 man defense did their job well. With 11 on each side we probably would have seen the same type of game. No sour grapes from me your team played the circumstances better than we did. Best of luck for the rest of the season. 

Keep this sort of content coming boys. It's tremendous.  

2 hours ago, KTID26 said:

I'm not sure we would have seen the same type of game. The sending off spoiled it in terms of both teams having a genuine go. Was looking forward to it but the red card completely changed the style of the game. St Mirren sat deep and invited us pass the ball as much as we wanted until about 10 yards inside their half. Deeper than that as the game went on. They had some promising situations on the break and we were restricted to lots of hopeful crosses. There was a lot of time wasting. Any team down to 10 would do this. It looked pretty bad on this occasion because the ref failed to discourage it. Disappointed not to take 3 points in the circumstances but it was a lot like watching us last season; not having enough creativity to open up teams set up to sit deep and hit us on the break. Got to hope any incoming players have a wee bit of flair or carry a better goal threat than we currently have. 

Erhahon deserved his red card as you cannot raise a hand to an opponent especially off the ball. Even if that opponent makes a meal of it. However the two handed push to the ground on Baccus was also a red card so Killie got away with that one.

Thought Killie were very poor in the circumstances. A million cross field passes going nowhere. No desire or thrust through the lines but just hopeful punts into the box. And the subs had no impact whatsoever which must be a concern. To be fair we were a wee bit like that when we played against 10 men last week for 30 mins before we decided to run directly at the Livi defence and be brave on the ball instead of passing sideways and should have won the game. Killie should have been braver.

11 hours ago, jm1 said:

I'm loving the new heavy shithousery version of St Mirren this season. 

If anything, I'd like to see us cheat and time waste even more. I want opposition fans moaning about that scumbag team from Paisley every single week.

Definitely. It was most pleasing to see Gogic give McKenzie a proper elbow in the face later in the game, give the cheating rat something that actually justifies rolling around the floor with. 

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Mematic_20230104_145814.jpg

yes 8 man defense 1 striker and a goalie makes 10 in total. The eleventh member of your team was in the bath for approx 80 minutes. Now that makes 11 players the last time I looked that is the required number for a game of football.

29 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

yes 8 man defense 1 striker and a goalie makes 10 in total. The eleventh member of your team was in the bath for approx 80 minutes. Now that makes 11 players the last time I looked that is the required number for a game of football.

Nae bother Ted Lasso.

37 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

Uh Huh Yes GIF