Accies vs Raith, 2/1/23…

47 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

Game day and still only on one page. Safe to say there's a fair amount of apathy around this game.

Despite the rather ridiculous price of £10 for my 7yo I'm still going to this today. 

Hopefully, Accies are as bad as the fans say they are and we can get 2023 off to a good start with a win.

I was going but my car has a nail in its tyre and the tyre fitting places all seem to be shut. Obviously wasn’t meant to be. 

If we’re going to win away, Accies is about as likely a venue as we’re going to get. Their form is absolutely honking. Makes our look good.

3 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Whats happened to Ngwenya

With his injury? Didn't look like much. Stretched a bit too far making a good interception. Needed a bit of treatment but he's back on and looks fine. He's started the game well, too. 

We've eased off a bit since the goal and Hamilton are seeing more of the ball, nut their sole strategy seems to be getting the ball to Andy Ryan by whichever means are quickest, and then seeing if something happens after that. 

Uh, Andy Ryan is now going off injured, so we'll see something different!