Livingston v St.Mirren.Wednesday.

To be honest Pittman's red was harsh. Yellow at best. 

O'Hara's was plain stupid and Robbo should have hsd him off sooner. 

Livi players were trying to get him sent off and he walked right into it. 

Disappointed with a point but given our away form you have to take it. 

Both those red cards are shite tbh. O’Hara’s second is soft as f**k and mostly comes because a) the Livi team go mental and b) that’s understandable because of the Pittman red. Pittman as far as I can tell  makes it first and then Baccus has a swing at a ball that’s no longer there. It’s a hard contact but that wasn’t down to Pittman, at least not entirely. I’m not sure where Pittman is meant to put his leg after playing the ball but he’s not doing anything there by his actions to endanger his opponent.

If someone says our first game after a World Cup break gets called off, and we have Aberdeen and Livvy away… would you sign now for four points… any Saints fans hold out taking a chance on us getting the six? All things considered, I’d take the four and run off for a warming Bovril.

31 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Watching Brophy lash the ball instead of squaring it to Main is very much his MO and part of the reason he doesn’t get starts. Good player but probably too selfish for the way Robinson wants the team to play.

Looking at it again it is maybe a bit harsh on Brophy. There is no certainty he would have found Main with a pass. He was right to have a shot just a pity it was a shocker. 

34 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Some amount of shit talk on Sportscene about the Pittman red card. Do any of these ex pro pundits actually know the rules of the game.

He attempts to stamp on Baccus therefore endangering an opponent. 
Red card the end. 

This is absolute garbage. Pittman doesn’t think about Baccus. Why did Baccus boot Pittman in the shin? The ball was long gone as shown by photo earlier in thread.

2 hours ago, crispy said:

This is absolute garbage. Pittman doesn’t think about Baccus. Why did Baccus boot Pittman in the shin? The ball was long gone as shown by photo earlier in thread.

Don’t talk utter shite. Pittman attempts to stamp on Baccus. That’s what the ref has seen on the VAR replay.

6 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Don’t talk utter shite. Pittman attempts to stamp on Baccus. That’s what the ref has seen on the VAR replay.

He clearly doesn't, you can see him twist and bend his leg to try and get it out of the way.

Despite that, I can see why it was given, and it's one of those that has no chance of being overturned as it's not clearly a mistake.

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

He clearly doesn't, you can see him twist and bend his leg to try and get it out of the way.

Despite that, I can see why it was given, and it's one of those that has no chance of being overturned as it's not clearly a mistake.

I imagine the appeal is purely strategic. It probably delays the onset of Pittman's suspension allowing him to play in the Motherwell match (which fellow centre mid Holt is already suspended for). 

25 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

I imagine the appeal is purely strategic. It probably delays the onset of Pittman's suspension allowing him to play in the Motherwell match (which fellow centre mid Holt is already suspended for). 

I'm pretty sure Pittman's appeal will have the same outcome as Holt's. 

31 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Pittman's appeal will be heard today so will only be available for the Motherwell game if it's overturned