Pie and Bovril is 20!

On 19/01/2023 at 11:44, Rugster said:

I think that was the Kilmarnock fan who wrote Kerby. @deadasdillinger

Certainly could have been. I remember WTM, but not him attacking me over the book being self-published. 

That's not to say it didn't happen, as my memory is absolutely shite. 

"Kerby" is still available from all good Jeff Bezos websites. 

51 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Certainly could have been. I remember WTM, but not him attacking me over the book being self-published. 

That's not to say it didn't happen, as my memory is absolutely shite. 

"Kerby" is still available from all good Jeff Bezos websites. 

And is a damned good read. 

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

I'm utterly convinced it was Ronkers. Don't take this away from me! The post was only up for a matter of minutes but I remember absolutely pissing myself at the pun. He was definitely Dizzee Roncal though, 100%.

It was Ronkers

I laughed for ages at it. He made a new alias, posted RONKERS and then got banned again

26 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

tenor.png.a067db169a84bb8ce50bd143e0d26b13.png

I do hope you've left an Amazon review opining as much!

Yes I did and you even said on here it was one of your favourites you forgetful klutz! I referred to the Penis gorilla. 

On 19/01/2023 at 23:03, Fuctifano said:

This might be controversial but I think the "RONKERS" quote is a Mandela Effect.

I think the oft-banned poster re-registered as "Dizzee_Roncal" and posted "BONKERS" and not "RONKERS"

On 20/01/2023 at 09:39, Rugster said:

I'm utterly convinced it was Ronkers. Don't take this away from me! The post was only up for a matter of minutes but I remember absolutely pissing myself at the pun. He was definitely Dizzee Roncal though, 100%.

Ronkers for sure

Been a member since 2008, but browsed from 2006 or 2007 before joining.

Stopped posting for years when bored with it, but logged in again one day in 2020 or 2021 when bored at a previous job and skiving.

Used to post loads when I was much younger and worked in offices as it was an easy way to dodge work. Work for myself now and time is actually valuable to me as a result, so you can all be relieved to see less of me.

What are posters known on PnB for?

ICTChris is know for starting interesting threads and always signing them off with "have PnB users ever...?"

Ruggy is famous for the banhammer and marrying a child bride.

Div is known for being a bald tory.

Viking ton is known for petty bickering and his petty bickering catchphrase 'be (very) specific'.

I popularised the phrase WaffenThinMint is Bible John because he was a weirdo of such intense proportions (even his username ffs!) that it occurred to me one day he probably could be a murderer. Also Scheme Goblin to describe trampy schemie behaviour. I also once won best Dumbarton supporter and joint worst Kilmarnock supporter in the same season's end of season poster awards vote.

1 hour ago, Sweet Pete said:

ICTChris is know for starting interesting threads and always signing them off with "have PnB users ever...?"

Viking ton is known for petty bickering and his petty bickering catchphrase 'be (very) specific'.

I popularised the phrase WaffenThinMint is Bible John because he was a weirdo of such intense proportions (even his username ffs!) that it occurred to me one day he probably could be a murderer. Also Scheme Goblin to describe trampy schemie behaviour. I also once won best Dumbarton supporter and joint worst Kilmarnock supporter in the same season's end of season poster awards vote.

I was the orginator of the phrase 'Hibsed it'.

I didn't actually know this until years later when someone asked where it originated and a Hibs fan did a search where I referred to them throwing another lead away by say Hibs have only gone and 'Hibsed it up again'. Couldn't quite believe that but I'm happy to claim my wee part in folklore. :lol:

I also inspired the truly iconic thread chronicling the Banter Years by mentioning that one day, someone will record all of the utter nonsense for posterity and @HibsFan produced his Magnum Opus off the back of it. 

Edited by djchapsticks

I invented the name Wokesoft.

.Also Scheme Goblin to describe trampy schemie behaviour. I also once won best Dumbarton supporter and joint worst Kilmarnock supporter in the same season's end of season poster awards vote.

I still use 'Scheme goblin' regularly. It conjures up tremendous mental imagery.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I still use 'Scheme goblin' regularly. It conjures up tremendous mental imagery.

A search would confirm or disconfirm but I think it may have been me who pointed out that Grim O'Grady was on the rob with his "please send me money as my house burned down" stuff.