Pie and Bovril is 20!

10 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Sorry if this is an obvious question, and the answer is probably a resounding ‘no’, but is there a way to access pre 2014 threads, are they archived elsewhere or are they consigned to internet dust?

Quite a few of the gold threads are pre-2014 and I think the deletion is pretty hit or miss

13 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Sorry if this is an obvious question, and the answer is probably a resounding ‘no’, but is there a way to access pre 2014 threads, are they archived elsewhere or are they consigned to internet dust?

You can post 1000 times. Once you get past that, every time you post it deletes your oldest post. 

4 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

Some of the best threads are in P & B Gold.

4 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

On 28/12/2022 at 17:09, RandomGuy. said:

Genuinely cant even remember when i joined the site, earlier than 2011 but my OG account seems to have vanished from existence so i cant check the date.

2010 it is.

An absolute arsehole for 13 years.

About 6 years of that accused of being Savo, with half of that getting random PMs from PerthshireBell/LiviCurryCider types telling me to post random threads about vegetables. 

What happened to mattydfc btw?

Edited by RandomGuy.

On 13/01/2023 at 22:38, craigkillie said:

Surprised there hasn't been more mention of WaffenThinMint making one of the most genuinely disturbing posts in the entire site's history, where he looked up the Strathclyde Uni exam timetables and traced out VT's potential movements on a given day in order to attempt to disprove some post he had made.

He must be the biggest psychopath in the history of this website. I can't remember who it was (Dundee Barry maybe?), but someone on here had a book out and WTM was obsessed by the fact it had been self-published. WTM thought he had uncovered the crime of century.

It was hilarious when he was revealed to have also been behaving like an utter lunatic on a forum dedicated to The Sims.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

7 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He must be the biggest psychopath in the history of this website. I can't remember who it was (Dundee Barry maybe?), but someone on here had a book out and WTM was obsessed by the fact it had been self-published. WTM thought he had uncovered the crime of century.

It was hilarious when he was revealed to have also been behaving like an utter lunatic on a forum dedicated to The Sims.

Yeah he was deeply worrying.  If anyone criticsed him or disagreed with him he would do some digging and unearth something from the internet about them.  Very strange man.

I can't remember the name of the guy who had been, or maybe stil was, homeless who posted on here.  He clearly had a hard life and had gone through some stuff but was also prone to posting complete and utter bollocks.

13 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That was seriously weird, spending his time bullying and slagging off children.

47 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Could’ve been Barry, but he wasn’t self-published, it came out thru Teckle Books, who did Davie Farrell’s book and a couple of others. 

38 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Yeah he was deeply worrying.  If anyone criticsed him or disagreed with him he would do some digging and unearth something from the internet about them.  Very strange man.

I can't remember the name of the guy who had been, or maybe stil was, homeless who posted on here.  He clearly had a hard life and had gone through some stuff but was also prone to posting complete and utter bollocks.

Wunfellaff 

42 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

That was wunfellaff. Most recently banned for calling RH33 a moon unit, and after an extended period on the Covid thread saying washing your hands was a waste of time.

59 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I think that was the Kilmarnock fan who wrote Kerby. @deadasdillinger

On 11/01/2023 at 14:23, philpy said:

Whatever happened to kilt?? 

Kilt's real name is Nick Vagg. Now I know there are considerations on here regarding using real names and I respect that however, since he himself used his real name on here on numerous occasions, this isn't an issue to repeat it now.

A search for Nick Vagg on Facebook will find him immediately. 

48 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

That was wunfellaff. Most recently banned for calling RH33 a moon unit, and after an extended period on the Covid thread saying washing your hands was a waste of time.

Did he?

48 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

What's a moon unit? And, more importantly, have I become a moon unit simply for having asked the question?