Pie and Bovril is 20!

5 hours ago, philpy said:

Whatever happened to kilt?? 

Reinvented himself as Jacksgranda, a retired quantity surveyer living within sight of the Sperrins. A lesson to all banned posters seeking rehabilitation. 

7 hours ago, philpy said:

There once was a  poster called Kilt

whose marriage appeared on the wilt

A box of maltesers

would certainly please her

But he changed his mind at the last minute and gave it to a lassie off of Pie and Bovril at an airport*

*Failed to get the last bit to rhyme

Remember when a well known teenage at the time poster from Arbroath made a rather controversial comment about the youtuber in this (in)famous video. I must say she is a legend after withstanding that as well as attention from 4Chan and yet the video is still there and maybe forever until the world ends.

On 11/01/2023 at 22:14, Cosmic Joe said:

There once was a  poster called Kilt

whose marriage appeared on the wilt

A box of maltesers

would certainly please her

But he changed his mind at the last minute and gave it to a lassie off of Pie and Bovril at an airport*

*Failed to get the last bit to rhyme

f**k. I remember everyone being like 'Nick...no you can't do that FFS'.

He was oblivious as well.

On 11/01/2023 at 14:23, philpy said:

Not sure what actually happened to him, he's more than likely retired now though. 

He was probably early to mid 50s when all of this was going on back in mid-2000s so he'd be pushing toward 70 now I'd imagine.

Who was the Falkirk fan who found a decomposing badger down their drainpipe and proceeded to half volley it across their driveway? I have a feeling it was @champions but I may be wrong.

Edited by RiG

20 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Remember when a well known teenage at the time poster from Arbroath made a rather controversial comment about the youtuber in this (in)famous video. I must say she is a legend after withstanding that as well as attention from 4Chan and yet the video is still there and maybe forever until the world ends.

She's still making music I'm pretty sure. She came up on a mailing list I'm on for gigs as playing somewhere in Chicago not that long ago. 

ETA - she's playing SWG3 on Feb 6th if anyone fancies it - https://www.songkick.com/artists/4106201-rebecca-black

Edited by carpetmonster

6 hours ago, RiG said:

Who was the Falkirk fan who found a decomposing badger down their drainpipe and proceeded to half volley it across their driveway? I have a feeling it was @champions but I may be wrong.

One of the first posts on here that genuinely had me in tears of laughter

Surprised there hasn't been more mention of WaffenThinMint making one of the most genuinely disturbing posts in the entire site's history, where he looked up the Strathclyde Uni exam timetables and traced out VT's potential movements on a given day in order to attempt to disprove some post he had made.

12 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Surprised there hasn't been more mention of WaffenThinMint making one of the most genuinely disturbing posts in the entire site's history, where he looked up the Strathclyde Uni exam timetables and traced out VT's potential movements on a given day in order to attempt to disprove some post he had made.

happy-confused.gif.74c968b2f7045edd6bd3430082b84985.gif