Pie and Bovril is 20!

Like you, it's the first site I click on whenever I'm online. Scary that I've been part of this site since 2006 with everything that's happened in my life since then.

Here's to the next 20 years, might* even post something remotely interesting between now and then.

*only might.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

There genuinely can't be that many folk from the first 12 months still kicking about. @Savage Henry @ICT_Chris @Rugster @Madame RH33 @Coventry Saint and obviously @Div are about the only folk from the first year or so who come to mind that I still see regularly posting.

I've been here since day 1...I'm not on my original username of course :rolleyes:

You’ve tagged my impostor account!

I don’t think there were that many Caley fans in the early days. The three main teams on the site were St Mirren, Falkirk and Clyde. For a good few years there were no fans from quite a few clubs, including most of the Premiership teams.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

You’ve tagged my impostor account!

I don’t think there were that many Caley fans in the early days. The three main teams on the site were St Mirren, Falkirk and Clyde. For a good few years there were no fans from quite a few clubs, including most of the Premiership teams.

I recall RIG, Sandy Cromarty and a few others as well.  There were quite a few I always felt.

It’s a good forum where in general, there’s no nasty business, and while it gets heated, never really tips over the edge. For example, cannot imagine any P&B regulars saying anything other than ‘best wishes for a full recovery to Craig Gordon’, while on some other social media platforms, there’s always complete and utter bawbags on the loose.

It’s certainly my go-to forum, and lights up magnificently when the ugly sisters get pumped in Europe or whatever, and a diddy collective can let rip with gifs and general point-and-laugh hilarity. 😛

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I always worry about this site declining in numbers or Div getting fed up and closing it. Always my go to website and only real form of 'social media' I use. 14 years for me. Some going.

Literally about 95% of my internet activity is on here. I don't have Facebook and seldom use Twitter, so this is my main social media. 

If it was ever to close, my internet usage would plummet dramatically.

28 minutes ago, Madame RH33 said:

I didn't join until 2004 but browsed before that. Used to be lots of Falkirk fans.

That's because there's so many of us. It's not something we talk about much though.

ETA - I've been here 12 f'kn years!

Edited by Newbornbairn