January transfer window

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I don’t think Akinyemi will leave Ayr this month, but there’s no way of you knowing this. 

I think Dipo came to Ayr to put himself in the shop window but not to go to another team in Scotland for another £500 a week. The move that will appeal to him will be to a club near London. Think this is more likely at the end of the season rather than in this window.

4 minutes ago, JohnGAYR said:

I think Dipo came to Ayr to put himself in the shop window but not to go to another team in Scotland for another £500 a week. The move that will appeal to him will be to a club near London. Think this is more likely at the end of the season rather than in this window.

Why? Another £500 a week is a lot of money? 

51 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Why? Another £500 a week is a lot of money? 

If it was only £500 offered to tempt him ,Ayr would cover that no problem , the guy is going nowhere in January but I would think there is a good chance he will not be with us next season , Ayr hold all the aces here , came for no cost to club and still has 18 months on his contract , does not matter what he wants to do  , it’s what David Smith wants to do for the clubs success 

Edited by Finlay21

43 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Your sums are wrong there brother: Sean McGinty is worth twenty pence, so you’d only get 250 of him for 50 quid.

That boy Bangala, on the other hand…

Imagine waiting months to import and absolute Banger.

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Imagine most of them will live in the Ferry or Monifieth. No brainer

Dundee do (or did) have quite a few flats in the Quay. 

When Meekings etc were here some of them got put up in the lovely Riverside flats.

ETA : Monifieth is a soulless shithole.

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Dundee do (or did) have quite a few flats in the Quay. 

When Meekings etc were here some of them got put up in the lovely Riverside flats.

ETA : Monifieth is a soulless shithole.

Aye Monifieth is pish. Cammy Kerr stays there, him and McDaid stayed beside my pal and was told Cammy was always trying to fire in about his burd