Dunfermline v Falkirk

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Can I assume that parking at Leys Road the Polis will force us round the front of the stadium rather than walking round the back like usual?

Should be okay surely, although with the NE gates open for Pars fans they might be jobsworthy today.

Dissapointing that youre driving and not scooping T.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Can I assume that parking at Leys Road the Polis will force us round the front of the stadium rather than walking round the back like usual?

Not sure, the police presence today will be such that allot of previous rules might go out the window. 

Park in Garvock, take any Falkirk signs off the car and have an easier walk. 

Absolutely buzzing for this game tonight.

It’s shows that Scottish football is just about two teams and if there is something to play for the fans will come out.

A shame that they couldn’t open the NE stand and totally fill the ground.

I know that there is a big rivalry between the clubs, but I hope there is just a great atmosphere and advert for the game and none of the silliness that we get with the certain other clubs. 

I'm not shiteing it but only because I'm a serial pessimist and expect us to lose anyway. Hopefully no dramas getting in (as a season ticket holder it's been annoying recently how punters with individual matchday tickets have been holding things up, usually through no real fault of their own to be fair) and no naughty shouts from both sets of fans.