Dunfermline v Falkirk

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

I see some of the shite that we really don't need has started on our facebook page. I hope all that gets left out tonight. 

Some brain donor from Sheffield was at it last night. Morons on both side and I hope they stay at home tonight.

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I see some of the shite that we really don't need has started on our facebook page. I hope all that gets left out tonight. 

Well it’s up to us to boo, jeer and whistle. It is a load of total shite!!!

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Must've missed this, when did that happen? Posted this in the Dunfermline thread. 

Main Stand: 3,089

West Stand: 3,016

East Stand: 3,016

North East Stand: 1,205

North West Stand: 1,189

I beleive, 7,294 home tickets. 3,016 away tickets

I have a feeling though that if they're taking segregation this seriously, they won't sell the bottom corners of the Cowdenbeath end.

It's a shame the club haven't formally communicated it, believe it was at one of the smaller supporters group meetings earlier in the season.

22 minutes ago, 101 said:

Some brain donor from Sheffield was at it last night. Morons on both side and I hope they stay at home tonight.

Aye there’s a few wee Falkirk bams appearing on that page, surprised the admin hasn’t cleared them out. If it was just banter fair play but a mock up of Norrie with a gas mask on, couple of gimps from Sheffield trying to get a bite.

Noticed a Pars FC page appeared on twitter with some drivel about Craig Gowan’s, it’s pathetic. I don’t know about the families of both players and if they attend matches still but I bet they absolutely dread this fixture. The wee bams probably weren’t born when either passed away, definitely not Norrie anyway. I was speaking to my wife about it last night and both said it happens in everything now due to social media. If it’s Pars V Falkirk, Catholic V Protestant or Labour Vs Tory it’s just a platform to be a bellend behind a keyboard and get away with it. 

Edited by The Toun Clock

This is class, last season was the biggest shambles I've seen (Cue 0p in the £ boy showing up with a semi to quote f**k out of this) so its just good to be involved in a game worth caring about. 

It'll be so sare if we get beat and amazing when we win. Imagine being an Old Firm fan min....absolutely brutal way to live. 

There's no pressure on us tonight. I'm going to enjoy f*ck out of the atmosphere. Nights like these are what we live for. They don't come around too often, but when they do...what a fucking buzz!

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There's no pressure on us tonight. I'm going to enjoy f*ck out of the atmosphere. Nights like these are what we live for. They don't come around too often, but when they do...what a fucking buzz!

If Falkirk win they're 2 points behind you.  I'd say there's pressure on Dunfermline to win.

Edit - FYIY this is the game I'll be watching tonight.  Firesticks are great.

Edited by TheScarf

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

There's no pressure on us tonight...

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

If Falkirk win they're 2 points behind you.  I'd say there's pressure on Dunfermline to win.

Not to mention your famed unbeaten run and goals conceded record that could all be under threat tonight. 

Bragging rights really all Falkirk want out of this and sow seeds of doubt.

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

To quote Neil Warnock.

"Enjoy it by being fucking disciplined"

If they play like they did against Alloa with pace, clean passing and clearly enjoying their football we have a right good chance.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

I think the difference is Falkirk have to win. I very much doubt either team is going to lose too many points against the other jobbers in the last quarter so (barring some calamity from one of us) it's going to come down to the two head to heads. I'd take two draws right now but that would be no good for Falkirk.

Especially as they have every chance of winning in the cup on Monday and then have a bit of fixture pile up. Even if they don't, a draw tonight and a win for us v Peterhead on Saturday will see us 8 clear albeit having played one more.

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

I don’t know about the families of both players and if they attend matches still but I bet they absolutely dread this fixture. 

Aye, that genuinely saddens me everytime this comes around. Some belter using the death of a teenager as a cheap wind up, meanwhile you'll have his family getting reminded of it four times a season, it's absolutely vile.

I would've liked Dunfermline to release a statement about it, telling people to wrap it and warn about some banning orders. It's growing in popularity online and it is only a matter of time where it becomes much more prevalent on a match day. 

Onto the game though, had the day of work so down the pub it is, being pessimistic I don't fancy our chances, v nervous. 

11 minutes ago, par-adise said:

I think the difference is Falkirk have to win. I very much doubt either team is going to lose too many points against the other jobbers in the last quarter so (barring some calamity from one of us) it's going to come down to the two head to heads. I'd take two draws right now but that would be no good for Falkirk.

Especially as they have every chance of winning in the cup on Monday and then have a bit of fixture pile up. Even if they don't, a draw tonight and a win for us v Peterhead on Saturday will see us 8 clear albeit having played one more.

Disagree. If we draw tonight and win the fixture at TFS it’s 2 points…..just one draw in the remaining games for us to overhaul the Pars on goal difference.

A win is better but a draw isn’t a disaster tonight. Defeat would settle top place imo….